Format: MP3 Download|Change

love it.....thankyou
on 13 August 2014
Good price - thanks
on 2 October 2008
I, like many others, think the Kings of Leon have been getting better and better. Because of the Times is inmy Top 3 albums of all time, and Aha (etc) isn't far behind. So I was excited that another Kings of Leon album was hitting the shops. And boy, what a let down. By the time I get to Track 7 (17) I was willing the album to finish. Slicker production (not needed), awful lyrics, on the whole a 'safe' album. It will sell by the million, and will propel Kings of Leon into the pop consciousness. I'm happy people like it. But when people ask who my favourite band are now, what am I to say ?? I'll still be there watching them in concert in December, I just won't be looking forward to it as much as I was a few weeks ago.
on 30 December 2008
Once more the Kings have produced an album of sublime quality, all killer no filler. Yes its different in style from Aha and Y&YM but just a further development of the the sound we heard on Because of the Times. This change in style has nevertheless produced an album of the highest quality - again! My greatest concern going forward is what the hell do they play in their live sets - a problem which can only be answered by playing a 3 hour set surely? A tip - listen to all four albums on shuffle on your ipod it will prove to you that the only thing that has changed is nothing!!!
on 1 July 2015
Great set of songs
on 22 January 2015
Happy with product
on 6 February 2009
Probably the best Kings of Leon album, I haven't been able to stop playing it since purchased! I'm a big fan and this album is not a dissapointment. Right from the opening bars of the first track you can usually tell what an album is going to be like and this one is a stunner - probably the best album of 2008 in my opinion. My favourite track is also the final track on the album - Cold Desert, and a more than fitting end to an absolutely superb collection of songs.
on 10 June 2015