on 12 November 2003
Elfman has always been able to handle expansive scores with a steady hand. Spider-Man is no exception and it is one of the rare soundtracks which conjures up very strong visual recollections of the film as you listen to it - a true marker of how well a score is integrated with the visual elements.
A complex array of instruments, styles and rhythmic devices make this a very compelling disc in it's own right.
on 8 December 2013
I love movies and in most cases I like the scores that come with them. Danny Elfman is a great composer and this is one of my favourite Elfman scores. I have been wanting to get this for ages and I finally found it for an excellent price.
VINE VOICEon 27 June 2005
There is only one real flaw with this soundtrack, and that is the absence of Peter's first wall climb. Other than that it is another exquisite piece of Elfman.
on 4 December 2005
Really good OST, feauturing the original theme tune from the TV. Best songs are What We're About, The Theme Tune, and the Aerosmith song. Really good mix of music. Excellent OST, buy it!