5.0 out of 5 stars way over the Rainbow, 10 Sep 2007
This review is from: Mandy Patinkin (Audio CD)
Mandy has a very unique style of singing. Simply put he goes from tenor to baritone with such ease it's uncanny! I love his take of Sonny Boy the old Joly classic sang with great bravuro. There are so many pleasures on this cd including, surprisingly a Gilbert and Sullivan song "Unrequited Love". Buy it now it's well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelivable, 19 Oct 2003
This review is from: Mandy Patinkin (Audio CD)
I only realised he was a singer after watching Dead like me and talking me to my father who informed me that he was an acomplished singer aswell. I then decided to track down online samples to see what he was like and Oh my god he is amazing. Now Im on a mission to get albums of his so that I can listen when ever I want.
This album is great and I recommend any one to buy it. I dont own it yet but just wait till next pay day! Hoever a family member had a copy of it and I listened and enjyed, now just for my own copy!
His voice will transport you to another world where music is everything..the trees, the sun, the moon and even the air that you breathe.
If you like talent and are blown away by a voice that has the power to do anything then this is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars samea as above.., 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Mandy Patinkin (Audio CD)
this talented man was first spotted by me in yentyl... ohhh my what a sound he and Barbara streisand made.. de'lightful.. then to see him on Chicago hope.. thank God for a man who enjoys his own song voice.. and shares it with us.. cheers hmac..

5.0 out of 5 stars ... always amazes me how Mandy Patinkin can give this fantastic one man acting performance to all of his songs, 5 Sep 2014
This review is from: Mandy Patinkin (Audio CD)
It always amazes me how Mandy Patinkin can give this fantastic one man acting performance to all of his songs. Not sure how else to put that into words really but anyone listening to this album will get what I am trying to say.

Mandy Patinkin