Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.99

on 24 October 2011
I purchased this without knowing too much about the artist. What a great surprise: great vocals and guitar playing. I challenge anyone to listen and keep their feet still!!
on 17 July 2013
I purchased this product having listened to the tracks of this album on google, it is a compilation best of his own and cover tracks which sit well together.
on 30 October 2014
bought this for a friend, a real blues lover who had NOT HEARD OF HIM????
i've had SRV stuff for sometime and knew he would like it..... he does!
on 16 January 2015
Just superb. Bought on the off chance and very glad I did. Great guitar work and vocals. First time buyer of SRV and not disappointed.
on 17 May 2013
Excellent music if you are into Stevie Ray's style of how a guitar should be played.
Some excellent tracks in this album...
on 27 November 2012
Great CD, plenty of blues guitar, still prefer Hendrix version of Voodo Chile though! Good to listen to in the car
on 20 June 2011
personal favourite would have to be scuttle buttin awesome riffs.
very talented musician, was new to stevie ray vaughan and this was a good introduction
would recommend this album
on 16 December 2014
WOW THIS GUY CAN REALLY PLAY HIS GUITAR HE HAS TO BE IN TOP 10 IN THE WORLD JUST LISTEN TO THE CD
on 8 May 2013
what can i say , S.R.V. at his best . is what it says THE VERY BEST OF S.R.V. !!!
on 13 March 2015
I am ashamed to say that it has taken me until now to find out about this guy , he is great , his music is right up my street , certainly one of the best , if not the best guitarists I have ever heard , and I have heard most , shame to find out that he has passed on , but I will make every effort to catch up on some of his other work. I never thought that I would hear a version of ' Voodoo Child ' as good as Hendrix , but this is right up there and you really can't get better praise than that , as Hendrix is one of my gods !!!..so thanks again Amazon for your sampler on Amazon Music , found some great music which may have passed me by.