5.0 out of 5 stars Keb Mo
This is probably one of Keb's best albums. It has his usual Robert Johnson influenced playing and great vocals. This album has some great blues and is very laid back. 'Come On In My kitchen' is especially good and this album rates as one of my favourites of Kebs. A great place to start if your new to Keb Mo, or even if you're new to blues.

Feel free to check...
Published on 10 Feb 2007 by Spider Monkey

2.0 out of 5 stars Emotionless
If you like classic blues then avoid this. The song lyrics are as light as they are trite. Blues without emotion is not the blues, and there is not a hint of emotion here. The two Robert Johnson covers are the highlights of an otherwise disappointing album. One star awarded for each of those songs. Even the production is very average almost pop in places. Never mind a few...
Published 4 months ago by DavidS

5.0 out of 5 stars Keb Mo, 10 Feb 2007
Spider Monkey (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Keb' Mo' (Audio CD)

Feel free to check out my blog which can be found on my profile page.

5.0 out of 5 stars An album to fall in love with, 15 Aug 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Keb' Mo' (Audio CD)
If you love music with heartfelt lyrics, a fabulous husky voice and great acoustic guitar playing then you couldn't fail to fall in love this album from Keb'Mo. His songs are, in turn, touching, amusing and foot-tappingly good. One of my all-time favourite albums. It is a joy to listen to. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Keb'Mo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keb Mo does wonders., 24 Jan 2014
Mr. Philip Mitchell "philjimi" (Valley Of Neptune) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keb' Mo' (Audio CD)
I have been an Eric Bibb fan for years, I have heard of Keb but not paid much attention until now!
I have a lot of catching up to do.
This album is from 1994 and is simply brilliant.
The start of my Keb Mo collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Acoustic blues don't get much better, 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: Keb' Mo' (Audio CD)
A friend recommended Keb Mo' to me and I bought this at random from Keb's back catalogue to see what he was talking about. I loved it from first play. A great acoustic album dripping with character and good humour. He makes it sound so simple. A CD to cheer you up. I liked it so much I bought it again for my brother for Christmas. This is going on my list of rare CD's that can be played anytime and which will instantly draw you in. Like the the second track I am going to "tell everybody I know" and so will you if you like the blues, excellent tunes, great vocals and outstanding guitar playing.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excuse to buy an expensive hi-fi, 31 Jan 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Keb' Mo' (Audio CD)
If you don't own an expensive hi-fi this album is an excuse to rush out and lash much money upon one. It is beautifully recorded with more atmosphere than the earth's. A couple of the songs, when played with the backing band, lose some texture but the acoustic stuff is A1. Go buy this to show your hi-fi in its true light - if you're not transported then you need a better one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Back to basics, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Keb' Mo' (MP3 Download)
Cracking album if you like the blues. I will be on the look out for more of this guys stuff. Not sure how he has escaped me for so long

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 10 Aug 2013
Brian E. Viercant (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keb Mo [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Outstanding album, one for a real listen to. This guy is fantastic with such a huge amount of talent and really good guitarist as well. Superb quality pressing, and will buy more of his albums.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Album Well worth a Listen, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Keb' Mo' (Audio CD)
Haveing had this for some time but not played it I finally dug it out and what a pleasant surprise.

For the HiFi enthusiast on a quality system the sound is excellent.

The first track is great and you can really imagine him sat on the decking playing this in his rocking chair.

The rest of the tracks are varied and well worth a listen. However my interest did start to drift towards the end.

If you don't have any keb Mo this is a good place to start. Nothing here to be put off by. But could do with just a bit more sparkle to get 5 stars.

Trevor

5.0 out of 5 stars a good album, 6 Sep 2012
This review is from: Keb' Mo' (Audio CD)
a album that you would expect from a talented artist and should be in every blues lovers collection keb mo renditions of the songs put him among the blues great

5.0 out of 5 stars Keb Mo, 15 Dec 2011
I. Nix (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keb' Mo' (Audio CD)
Lovely songs, mellow, guitar plucking, great for a Sunday morning, thoroughly recommend. Very reasonably priced, great gift for anyone who likes the Blues.

Keb' Mo'