5.0 out of 5 stars fabarooney snazaroo paints
Really good quality paints - last for ages and lots of fun for kiddies parties - great value for money - I was surprised
Published on 15 May 2009 by J. M. A. Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but not good quantity
The face paints are good, blend well. But I was disappointed that they were only half full considering how expensive they were.
Published 5 months ago by Rachel D Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars fabarooney snazaroo paints, 15 May 2009
J. M. A. Wilson (Belfast, NI) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good facepaints, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette - 8 x 18ml colours (Misc.)
I decided for Halloween this year to wear facepaints and go as a scary clown. I'd bought facepaints before but they were the cheap, useless ones so I said I'd pay extra for some good ones. It took me a little while to get used to the facepaints though. I kept using too much water so the facepaints were really watery and going all over my face. I ordered sponges with the paints but I ended up using my fingers because I thought it was easier that way. But once I got the hang of it they were really easy to use. And they come off super easy as well. Just a bit of water and soap and you're done. Way easier than makeup. Also, I've sensitive eyes and have to wear a certain brand of mascara/makeup (BareMinerals) but these facepaints never bothered me, and there was loads of paint around my eyes. Anyway, my sister was also using facepaints for halloween coz she was going as a zombie. She bought the cheap, useless ones in the poundshop though and only tried them for the first time the night we were going out for Halloween. They were absolutely useless so she ended up having to take hers off and using my paints instead. And she's vowed never to buy cheap facepaints again. So all in all, a great buy and Iots of fun. I can see myself using them for lots of occasions, not just Halloween.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome buy, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette - 8 x 18ml colours (Misc.)
Having bought some Chad valley face paints from Argos last year we had left it to the professionals to paint my son cos they were a nightmare to paint on, didn't dry and transfered onto anything he so much as looked at. I bit the bullet with these since he loves dressing up and I'm so glad I did. On first use they were a joy, covered evenly, dried fast and stayed put. They are more expensive than some other packs but its well worth it, plus a little goes along way. Only down side is I'm 99% sure that I really do live with Rapheal... Must get some more pizza (and more green paint!) :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good paints, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette - 8 x 18ml colours (Misc.)
I bought a cheap set if face paints for my 2yr old for christmas and they were awful. I decided to splash out on some decent paints and opted for these, they are nice to use, dry quickly and wash off well with little fuss. It would be nice if the sets came with a couple of accessories, such as a sponge and brush, but I had these from the cheap set I had bought so just used those. My son loves being able to have his face painted whenever he wants and my 1yr old daughter is already getting in on the act!

5.0 out of 5 stars quality face paints, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette - 8 x 18ml colours (Misc.)
The larger size makes them good for painting faces in groups. Good range of colours. Easy to paint on and wipe off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette - 8 x 18ml colours (Misc.)
Cheaper than buying individually, arrived in great condition, will keep my face painted for many fancy dress parties to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars Face paint pallet, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette - 8 x 18ml colours (Misc.)
Bought this paint for Halloween did lots of different characters easy to use and washed off easy too. Didn't irritate the skin as some had sensitive skin it was fab! I would recommend this product .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money!, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette - 8 x 18ml colours (Misc.)
Got asked to face paint last minute so ordered these. They were dispatched and delivered ahead of time which was fab!
Hardly need a lot of water with these and are wash off clothes well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but not good quantity, 18 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality face paints, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette - 8 x 18ml colours (Misc.)
Made up four children in about 10 minutes for hallowe'en- the big palettes quickly load a sponge. My only gripe is this product doesn't fit in the empty storage face paint box marketed by Snazeroo.

ARRAY(0xa718e4e0)