5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Mobile for Car Seat or Other, 2 Aug 2009
Mrs. Emma Terrell (Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiny Love Clip and Go Musical Mobile (Baby Product)
An absolute 'must have' item for any parent/baby. I would thoroughly recommend this mobile and it's in the top 5 of my best buys. My daughter was 2 months old when I bought this and she still loves it. The mobile can be attached (safely) to a car seat handle, which keeps little one amused, whilst in the car or out in the pushchair. The mobile has faces on one side that flip over to show brightly coloured, 3D creatures. The soothing (not irritating) music has a 'mute' button, so the mobile will rotate without the music playing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super mobile, 27 Mar 2010
R. Hawkin - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiny Love Clip and Go Musical Mobile (Baby Product)
We bought this mobile to attach to our daughter's car seat to help calm her down as she would get quite upset in the car and didn't really enjoy going in her car seat. Now instead of getting upset when we put her in it - her attention is drawn to the mobile and she is much happier. The mobile plays a lovely soft melody which is not too annoying or distracting or loud - it is just perfect for keeping her attention. The mobile spins around slowly meaning she can look at each of the three characters as they go past. She seems to like the dangly animals more than the black, red and white faces printed on the one side but I think this is because the angle that the mobile hangs at means she can't see the black and white images very well. She still gets upset in the car sometimes - but this keeps her amused and happy when we put her in her seat, meaning she doesn't start off crying straight away! The mobile takes batteries but they seem to last fairly well as we have had the mobile on for hours (every car journey we take - and she is now 3 months old) and haven't had to replace them yet. You can also set the mobile to just turn and have no music which is useful if you don't like the music I guess. The mobile has both a peg type clip and a velco strap meaning you can adjust the height of it which is useful as a lot of mobiles seem to hang down too low to be fitted in a car seat - but this one is the perfect height.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top marks - wouldn't be without it!, 8 July 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tiny Love Clip and Go Musical Mobile (Baby Product)
This mobile has been a Godsend. We travel all over the country in the car visiting relatives and thanks to this mobile (which we got when our baby was 2 months old) our 6 month old has never complained. We have been through soooo many batteries because it's used all the time ... yet baby has never gotten bored with it. Even doing my weekly shop in Sainsbury's we have it playing as it distracts him. I can't rate it highly enough. Note, there are two attachements - a velcro one so you can hang it off the car seat handle and a gripper so you can clip it to the hood of baby's pram ... genius! It's also handy when you're trying to get ready to go out. Strap baby into car seat and put mobile on. It gives you those few extra minutes you need to gather your bits and bobs together without baby getting twitchy!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 28 Jan 2010
This review is from: Tiny Love Clip and Go Musical Mobile (Baby Product)
This is a great product. It kept my son entertained for hours. It can used on the one side from birth and on the dangling side when they get a bit older. We give this as gifts now

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 9 Jan 2010
S. Dent (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiny Love Clip and Go Musical Mobile (Baby Product)
I bought this when my baby was only a few weeks old as i was struggling to calm him when changing his nappy. I have a change unit with a shelf above it. I can clip it onto the shelf and suspend above his head very safely. He is mesmerised by it and still is 6 months on. It can easily be attached to the handle on his car seat or clipped onto the hood of his pushchair so very adaptable. Even when it's not spinning round, he still loves starring at it. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone. Many of my friends have bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's in our psyche now!, 19 July 2013
Jeremy Burns (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiny Love Clip and Go Musical Mobile (Baby Product)
Our baby loved this. Because it's with you for (what seems like) so many hours, the tunes get stuck in your head; so this toy is now part of the memory of our son as a baby. It had a really good calming effect on him too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved ittttt, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: Tiny Love Clip and Go Musical Mobile (Baby Product)
My son lived it... He Wundt let go..the best product ever... I gifted it to another friend after use as my son is now 2/1/2.. But at the time it was securely strapped me being paranoid it might fall which it don't n wud go on for hrs n it's so smoothing n my son wud touch n giggle n. even after growin up carry it around n play n watch it

5.0 out of 5 stars best thing i bought my 3rd son!, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: Tiny Love Clip and Go Musical Mobile (Baby Product)
The price put me off initially, but i am so glad i purchased it, as my son had colic from week 2 til week 16 and this settled him especially in the car and for naps. Best money i spent. Batteries last for ages. Unusual toy, only ever seen it once, the day i bought it. We took it to turkey on holiday as it was his comforter! Music sounds lovely and is soothing. People in.shops have commented on it too. Love love love it!! Still using it 6 months later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Execellent product and soother!, 21 Oct 2010
This review is from: Tiny Love Clip and Go Musical Mobile (Baby Product)
My daughter is nine weeks old and she loves this product, we had a slow start as she got used to it but after a few days she seems to really like it. We have attached it to her bouncer and she sits mesmorised by it watching it go round, giggling and reaching out (as much as she can do at the moment) it is also very good at soothing her in the evening when she is unhappy! The two different sides are brilliant as she is developing, and it's great that we can take it on the car seat or the pram as well. Although I thought it was slightly expensive at the time it is the best product I have bought for her and so glad that I got it!

5.0 out of 5 stars top baby toys, 13 Oct 2010
This review is from: Tiny Love Clip and Go Musical Mobile (Baby Product)
I've bought this mobile for my baby when he was 3.5 months old and I wish I've bought this toy earlier. I use it when my baby is nervous and it calms him. He falls asleep in just a few minutes after looking at this mobile. He also has a bed mobile from Tiny Love which he loves but it's not working properly. This one is amazing!!

Tiny Love Clip and Go Musical Mobile