Price:£3.40+ £2.00 shipping

on 28 August 2011
Every now and then a game comes along that you just don't really think that you'll enjoy but end up playing for hours. Rouge Trooper is such a game. I'm really impressed. RT is a no nonsense arcade style FPS. I don't remember the comic but who cares! Word of warning though, don't buy it if you've got a slow PC. I've had problems with it on a friends XP system. It runs fine on Win7 64bit, Core i5, GTX460. The graphics are good, the soundtrack and the game-play excellent, and for the cost of a pint well worth it.
on 25 September 2011
Great game until it stops working with Vista, no fix and no way around it. Pity as it is really enjoyable.
on 25 June 2011
Had to buy this because Rogue was my favourite character in the AD2000 comics. This is a good game and I have played it a lot. At the price I paid, it was a real bargain.
on 30 November 2009
I am Not a gamer, I play on my PC but only with old titles and so when I ordered this I was a bit nervous as to how easy I would find it. I play it with the hints on and this gives me a non gamer the chance to play as well as someone who played this sort of game all the time. I find it easy to control, fun and involving. a great buy for gamers and non gamers alike.
on 29 April 2009
This game rocks (if your a 42 year old who had the original 2000AD comics as a boy)
What could be better than this ,I loved it
( I beat the whole thing in Four hours ( including breaks)
Great storyline ,Graphics,sound,More please.
on 20 August 2014
takes me back to the 2000ad comics
on 13 January 2011
I owned every copy of the original story in 2000AD comics, Rogue was one of my favourite characters and stories. They've kept fairly true to the general story it has to be said and I was eagerly looking forward to playing it, unfortunately, I just got bored. I literally played the game for about a couple of hours, put it down and have never gone back. There's nothing I can put my finger on as to what's wrong with it other than it simply lacks any hook to draw you in. Very disappointed as it had so much promise.
on 14 October 2013
Actually manged to break the cd ( step ) after efforts to keep it safe. High game need to replace cd co. Like the graphics gender