5.0 out of 5 stars the best ever
Published on 11 July 2011 by jazzy

3.0 out of 5 stars Product fine, postage very expensive!
I use this regularly, so nothing wrong with the eyeshadow. I'll make sure I check postage costs in future though as that was extortionate!
Published 16 months ago by A SMITH

5.0 out of 5 stars the best ever, 11 July 2011
I loved this shade of colour straight away. It went on so easily and gave a lovely sexy smoky look. Wow, I love it. If I could give it more than 5 stars then I would. It blends into creases and just looks superb. You must buy it. It may look dark, but trust me it's not at all dark. It's fab. My daughter loves it too but I told her she has to order it from Amazon!!!! Thanks Amazon. You done it again and wow, what a cheap price :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Product fine, postage very expensive!, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Max Factor Earth Spirit Eyeshadow - 102 Almond (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!!!, 9 Jun 2011
Eleni - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
These eye shadows by Max Factor are fantastic. They have a perfect texture, they are really easy to apply and very long lasting. Also they seem very safe for sensitive eyes and they are very easy to remove. I got the Pale Pebble (101) and the Inca Bronze (108) colours and I love them, they can be used very well separately but combined together they create the perfect natural look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product which is no longer available in Boots, 4 Jan 2014
I ordered this online since it has now been discontinued from Boots stores in the UK. Delivery with prime was prompt, this is a good natural shade of eyeshadow which does not crease, perfect for the everyday minimal look

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little must for your make-up collection, 4 Nov 2012
Great product which i keep going back to. I use this product on my upper eyelid just under the eyebrow - goes on well and stays put all day. It has a nice matt finish and it isn't too bright like other eyeshadows by other brands that i have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour & lasts, 30 Dec 2011
I bought this as a replacement for one I've worn out as is truly a great colour (burnt bark). It's a perfect base for smoky eyes - I always gets compliments. I has a light sheen to it without being brassy (not that you can tell from the photos here) and amazingly doesn't crease or fall off. Bobbi Brown do a similar colour, but is 4 times the price...take your pick! Modestybrown website shows a good review of colours inc this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best matt eye shadow, 29 April 2010
S. Middleton (UK) - See all my reviews
This is one of the best coloured neutral eye shadows I have used. You can tell how good it is as it is usually the one that has sold out in the shops! It lasts all day and being Matt it leaves the lid colour to shine out. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT EYESHADOW, 30 Sep 2013
Keeps in place, doesn't crease, great colour and very good price. If you like brown eye shadow then this is perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Thank you!! Very fast delivery!! Will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eyeshadow, 27 Jun 2014
Arrived quickly. Great value for money. I have been looking for an eyeshadow for everyday use for a long time as most other eyeshadows have a shimmer to them. This is a great, natural shade for everyday use or as a base colour for other eyeshadows.