Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

Colour: 102 Almond|Change
Price:£1.99 - £5.73

on 11 July 2011
I loved this shade of colour straight away. It went on so easily and gave a lovely sexy smoky look. Wow, I love it. If I could give it more than 5 stars then I would. It blends into creases and just looks superb. You must buy it. It may look dark, but trust me it's not at all dark. It's fab. My daughter loves it too but I told her she has to order it from Amazon!!!! Thanks Amazon. You done it again and wow, what a cheap price :-)
on 4 January 2014
I ordered this online since it has now been discontinued from Boots stores in the UK. Delivery with prime was prompt, this is a good natural shade of eyeshadow which does not crease, perfect for the everyday minimal look
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 June 2011
These eye shadows by Max Factor are fantastic. They have a perfect texture, they are really easy to apply and very long lasting. Also they seem very safe for sensitive eyes and they are very easy to remove. I got the Pale Pebble (101) and the Inca Bronze (108) colours and I love them, they can be used very well separately but combined together they create the perfect natural look.
on 30 December 2011
I bought this as a replacement for one I've worn out as is truly a great colour (burnt bark). It's a perfect base for smoky eyes - I always gets compliments. I has a light sheen to it without being brassy (not that you can tell from the photos here) and amazingly doesn't crease or fall off. Bobbi Brown do a similar colour, but is 4 times the price...take your pick! Modestybrown website shows a good review of colours inc this one.
on 23 August 2013
I use this regularly, so nothing wrong with the eyeshadow. I'll make sure I check postage costs in future though as that was extortionate!
on 29 April 2010
This is one of the best coloured neutral eye shadows I have used. You can tell how good it is as it is usually the one that has sold out in the shops! It lasts all day and being Matt it leaves the lid colour to shine out. I love it.
on 30 September 2013
Keeps in place, doesn't crease, great colour and very good price. If you like brown eye shadow then this is perfect!
on 28 September 2013
I bought this eye shadow because I was tired of buying cheaper options only to not like the shiny effect it gave. I've only used this product once and think I need to experiment with it more as I couldn't get enough colour out of it - once applied it didn't look like I had any eye shadow on. I was expecting a better product from Max Factor.
on 4 December 2012
This is exactly the shade (brown but not too dark, not too light, just right) and the texture that I was looking for. It is amazing. It has a lovely shimmer and creamy feel when applied.

Excellent value too. Overall very good product. I will definitely order more of this and other shades as well.
on 28 January 2014
Having searched everywhere, this eyeshadow, which is a subtle, slightly shimmer shade, seemed to have disappeared from the high street and I couldn't believe my luck when I found it on line at Amazon - why did I think of looking anywhere else?! Good price and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.

See one answered question