5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent glamour!
[[ASIN: B001GNBW16 Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara]]

Published on 9 Aug 2012 by Barbara

1.0 out of 5 stars No first-time user seal or packaging?
Yes - the packaging does vary - there wasn't any! I did not use this mascara as it arrived without any packaging at all, no box, shrink wrap or seal around the neck or peel off strip. Anyone could have used the mascara, or tampered with it before I received it and this made me very unsure. Amazon immediately credited me for the item with no fuss at all.
Published on 12 Oct 2012 by P. A. H.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent glamour!, 9 Aug 2012
This review is from: Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara - 2 Black/Brown (Personal Care)
[[ASIN: B001GNBW16 Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara]]

My first Amazon order and a delight - bought this in Black-Brown after reading a recommendation in a magazine and love it! Promised to be flake-free and suitable for sensative eyes/contact lense wearers and I find it so. Free delivery plus pricedway better than high street! Bought 5 more for my friends delivered direct to Republic of Ireland (ordered in UK) - free postage again! Brilliant! Will use Amazon more! Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars super mascara, 2 Jun 2012
having always used Max Factor mascara I tried the 2000 calorie mascara as it was a little cheaper than my usual false lash effect mascara. I found it equally as good and indeed it didn't clump up and went on smoothly, leaving my lashes looking thicker and natural. I will certainly use again.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm a convert, 22 May 2012
I've used Maybelline mascara for years but tried this on the strength of the Amazon reviews and I really like it. It's thick without being claggy and coats lashes much more efficiently than my usual brand. It lasts well too but comes off smoothly with eye make up remover. I have to be careful with 'enhancing' mascaras because the flakes can get caught on my contact lenses but this thickens lashes without caking them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Max factor, 19 Sep 2011
I love this mascara and have been using it for a long time. To be able to get this through Amazon is fantastic as the price is cheaper than the shops and that's including postage! Excellent Mascara, i have long lashes anyway so this is great for length and does not leave me with 'spider' lashes!! The day they stop producing this will be a sad day for me!Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara - 1 Black (i use black/brown)

1.0 out of 5 stars No first-time user seal or packaging?, 12 Oct 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars The best by far, 7 Jan 2013
Have used this for many years, tried Estée Lauder, and Dior and a many others but 2000 calories beats them all for me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, can't fault it, 19 Feb 2012
My ideal mascara is one that lengthens my lashes to really frame my eyes without looking overly dramatic or false. Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara ticks all the boxes!

This mascara is miles cheaper than a designer brand but delivers the results you'd expect from a high end mascara. The brush is perfect and easily reaches the lashes at the very corner of your eyes to ensure an even spread of mascara. After just one application I find my eyelashes look longer and much more defined - each lash seems to stand out. It definitely accentuates the eye area without looking fake.

One of the most impressive things about this mascara is that it seems virtually smudge proof. All other mascaras I've tried have smudged on my under-eye skin if I blink too soon after applying, but this doesn't happen at all with 2000 Calorie. It seems to dry almost immediately. Rain and perspiration doesn't budge it, but it comes off easily enough when you wash your face.

My only niggle is that I'd like a little more actual volume at the roots of my lashes, especially from a mascara called 2000 Calorie. But this is only a minor issue. This mascara instantly lengthens and defines my lashes with minimal hassle, the price is very reasonable, and I can't see myself changes mascaras any time soon!

1.0 out of 5 stars Pig in a Poke!, 12 Feb 2013
I have bought this wonderful product many times before from beauty counters and always considered it the best masacara I have ever tried - but the one that was delivered to me from Amazon was rubbish - thick and clumpy consistency, just awful. I should have sent it back but its such a hassle - buyer beware!

2.0 out of 5 stars an ok mascara, 12 May 2011
i used to buy this mascara from boots and it was great, but stopped buying it when it got really expensive, then i saw it on amazon and bought two, well its not as good as it used to be should be renamed 2 calorie mascara, i had to put on 5 or 6 coats before it even noticed, would not buy it again

3.0 out of 5 stars "Packaging Varies"!? What packaging!?, 23 Dec 2012
Fiona (Larne, N.ireland) - See all my reviews
I genuinely really love this mascara, it works really well! Normally I used 4/5 layers of mascara (no joke) but this just works so well. It also doesn't flake off and you don't need to rub your eyes for hours to get it off. 5 stars for the actual product itself! BUT I ordered it from here and when I received there was no seal, no shrink wrap, nothing. It was already open & this made very uneasy about keeping it and using it. I don't know how long it'd been open, who had opened it/why or if anyone had tampered with it. So I decided just to throw it out and try and find it in the shop again instead even if it is a little pricier.

Overall, great mascara. Bad seller/packaging (or lack of it).

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara - 2 Black/Brown