5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect..
I never had a particular concealer and i always changed as soon as it was finished. It is now some months that i use only this concealer as it is perfect for my skin and it fits perfect with my make up. Moreover, it applies very well below the eyes.
Published on 11 Dec 2009 by Effimia Lelou

3.0 out of 5 stars Best concealer though not value for money.
I decided to try this concealer to go with Max Factor Second Skin Foundation.

Published on 24 April 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect.., 11 Dec 2009
Effimia Lelou - See all my reviews
This review is from: Max Factor Master Touch Concealer Pen - 306 Fair (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Always good coverage, 13 April 2010
The Uptons "jag" (london england) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
These concealer pens are heaven, great coverage without drag and covers all those flaws and spots. Powder over and they disappear. Couldn't live without these now that my skin has started to revolt on me and my eczema has taken hold of my chin area. Go to your natural skin colour, not darker, and it will work.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars, 22 Jan 2010
This is a great concealer. And it's not just for underneath your eyes.
I've tried a lot of these, but this is cheaper and a lot more practical.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good under eye concealer, 20 Mar 2010
I normally use Boots No 7, thought I'd give this a try. Have to turn the bottom to dispense it, rather than just click it. Minot inconvenience. Gives great under eye coverage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Feb 2011
I have dark circles under my eyes, always had and always used a concealer (even expensive ones).But this covers any darkness, you would never know that i was using a concealer, its absolutely brilliant.

3.0 out of 5 stars Best concealer though not value for money., 24 April 2011
I decided to try this concealer to go with Max Factor Second Skin Foundation.

This concealer is by far the best I have used. It covers very well without flaking or looking to powdery. The applicator does tend to bring up more concealer then you need with a slight delay in the product appearing making you think you need to twist it again. So you have to be careful whilst turning the end of the pen to push up the product.

That being said, for the price the amount you actually get is daylight robbery. On first using the product, looking at the pen you get roughly 1 inch of concealer. After twisting the end so the concealer can be seen coming up to the applicator end 1/3 of this 1 inch was empty. So infact you are not getting very much at all.

I use this 3 days a week and it had lasted me 2 months so far which is not bad I guess - though if you use this more often you may wish to factor this in!

4.0 out of 5 stars From a male's perspective, 30 Nov 2014
I have natural dark circles under my eyes. Just inherited, I guess.

I oddly decided to purchase this after I was approached by an employer, joking whether I had been nervous coming for the interview because I looked like I hadn't managed to catch any sleep. It was the point where I was tired of hearing "Are you tired?," "What happened to your eyes?"

The whole 'but you're a guy' comments don't bother me in relation to this product. I really like it.

I apply it every morning. Dab a little on my finger, then under my eyes and it blends it really well with my mixed race skin tone. I have the complexion of someone more on the lighter side of dark, i.e Drake (maybe a tad darker).

But yeah, it blends in really well. I look refreshed. To be honest, the dark circles literally disappear for the entire day (for however long I decide to keep this on).

One of these pens usually lasts me three months, and I use these daily. Sometimes even twice a day after showering from school, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product but sadly a little too dark for me, 16 Dec 2013
I have a lot of acne scars and was really impressed with the coverage this product gave, but I am very pale and sadly the Ivory shade was a little too dark for me, so I have ordered the Fair shade to try instead.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 8 Jan 2014
Well what can i say here.. Im a big fan of concealers and i have tried over 50 products in my life so far. I was looking forward for this one- even though its a Cheap brand and i was nt expecting too much from it. It took me 10 minutes to understand how it works! It doesnt come with instructions so i didnt know know this lil thing works nd how to get the product out. I know its sounds silly but i had to google it! The product that u get from it doesnt match the price! Ive purchase the ivory 303 one, and it was too white for my skin (although i like it) and it doesnt give u the matte look thaat i was expecting..i never use this concealer alone, i have to blend it with another one so its all good. Am i going to purchase it again? Well maybe. Its a product that where u love it or hate it. Do i recommend it? Well the coverage that u get is reasonable so yes - try it you might like it

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay product, 2 Jan 2014
Not the best concealer I have ever tried. Mediocre but because of its size and shape it is easy to carry along in my purse when I am out.

Max Factor Master Touch Concealer Pen - 306 Fair