5.0 out of 5 stars MF Pan Stik Foundation
MF Pan Stik foundation has become one of my favorites...it's moist texture used with a damp sponge effectively covers small spider veins without feeling too pasty. The price can't be beat and I'll be ordering more in the future.
Published on 6 Dec 2009 by S.O.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fair - Really??
Sorry to say I am very disappointed in this product. It claims to be 'fair' but I was horrified when I took it out of it's packaging to find it was more of an Oompa-Loompa orange more than anything! I have pale skin and going by the product image, this would have suited me. Couldn't be farther from the truth! I know sellers like to put in a disclaimer in places saying...
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Max Factor Pan Stick, 23 Jun 2013
Max Factor Pan stick is my favorite makeup base, and I have used it for 50 years ,I love it

5.0 out of 5 stars works best with maxfactor foundation, 13 Nov 2011
my favourite panstick, its longlasting and blendable. Perfect for under-eye bags AND spots. would reccomend to anyone, a beauty staple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lainey, 7 Nov 2011
I love this product, its wonderfully easy to apply, quality matt finish and has hours long lasting effect. A range of colours make it a great product for most skin tones.

5.0 out of 5 stars never looked back, 1 Jun 2011
Serena (uk) - See all my reviews
having 'iffy' skin, with acne scars and some general wear and tear due to my proffesion, this stuff really is a lifesaver for those days when i need to wear makeup. Covers flawlessly and feels good without the greasiness of some. Easy to apply, fingers, sponge or brush and stays on well with powder. Recommended and I have never bought anything else that covers up as well as this stuff!

4.0 out of 5 stars The Average Foundation., 20 Nov 2011
Eleanorxox (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The Max Factor Pan Stik is quite popular with people including myself , I'm 12 year old girl and this is my first foundation and I wanted something not so noticeable so I didn't look 16 and caked with make-up. I also wanted something cheap so I didn't have to worry if I didn't like it. So I got the shade Noveau Beige and I thought I wasn't going to suit me but it was the only shade I could get.

It was easy to blend and easy to set too I could tone down the colour using my powder ( BareMinerals ) to make it look more relaxed.

The one thing I dislike about this product is everytime I open in to use it gets stuck on the top after a while.

Overall this is a great foundation :)

Happy Shopping !

4.0 out of 5 stars Great flowing cover up, 26 Aug 2009
The Uptons "jag" (london england) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is a super cover up stick. I use it on my spots around my chin and then disappear with a swipe of this and a bit of powder ontop. Goes on smooth, true to colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 Jan 2012
I love this make up and only use it on red areas on face and under eyes before applying bronzer and blusher.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Coverage, 10 Feb 2011
I use this as a base coat before applying my foundation. I love it. The smell, the coverage, it's all very good. I have a blemish on my forehead, it's not really noticeable, but I know it's there and the Pan Stick covers it perfectly.

I have used these since being about 15. You do have to be careful as they can give a mask effect if used with a heavy hand. When blended and mixed carefully, it gives an immaculate finish. I would recommend these for anyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good coverage, bad colour., 6 Aug 2014
The colour is much darker than in the picture, I have moderately fair skin but try to make my skin lighter than it naturally is, this foundation was darker even than my natural skin. It's rather orange and also much smaller than I was expecting, the product is about the size of most lipsticks. It's a good consistency though (similar to a concealer cover stick and therefore very good coverage), so I will be passing it onto a friend with skin to match this foundation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 6 Dec 2012
I was gutted that this product was so crap, colour was nice enough but it was so oily and smelly definitely not good if you already have oily skin

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›