5.0 out of 5 stars MF Pan Stik Foundation
MF Pan Stik foundation has become one of my favorites...it's moist texture used with a damp sponge effectively covers small spider veins without feeling too pasty. The price can't be beat and I'll be ordering more in the future.
Published on 6 Dec. 2009 by S.O.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fair - Really??
Published 9 months ago by Karen Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars MF Pan Stik Foundation, 6 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Max Factor Pan Stik Foundation - 13 Nouveau Beige (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable for value and quality, 21 Jan. 2010
Sally (N Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Excellent value for money and the best coverage.
I have been using Pan Stick for nearly 20 years since I was at school, I have tried many other foundations over the years only to find them either clammy/heavy on my skin or unable to cover any slight blemish at all.
With Pan Stick you get superb coverage and a light feel, plus it is really easy to apply I just dab it in a few spots on my face and then blend in using a sponge.

4.0 out of 5 stars A kids review, 2 Aug. 2012
I got this foundation, but was scared it was going to be too dark. But it wasn't- it was perfect! It came very quickly and was a lot smaller than I thought if would be, but you don't need much. Makes your skin look good and a lovely colour- a big streaky but you just need to rub it in a bit or use face cream as a base. I highly reccomend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fair - Really??, 22 April 2014
Karen Smith (Forfar, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Sorry to say I am very disappointed in this product. It claims to be 'fair' but I was horrified when I took it out of it's packaging to find it was more of an Oompa-Loompa orange more than anything! I have pale skin and going by the product image, this would have suited me. Couldn't be farther from the truth! I know sellers like to put in a disclaimer in places saying that monitors vary the colour of the products shown, but this takes the biscuit. It's nothing like the photo.

A shame really, but will be returned and I'll stick with trusty MF Creme Powder foundation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pan Stik is still the best of them all., 6 Jan. 2015
Mrs. D. Surrey "Castell" (Wales) - See all my reviews
Years ago I always used this brand and the colour, Nouveau Beige.Somehow or other I drifted into other brands,and the last one which I won't name, I did use for quite a while.Anyway,I decided to go back to pan stick and also my favourite colour.The result was clear straight away!......I just could not understand why I had bothered to use all those other makes as none of them were as good as my old favourite Pan Stick.It gave me a new fresh face,and a little lift as I smiled in the mirror (oh,vanity,vanity!!!)
So to summarise,Pan stik still has that lovely silky texture,the container feels strong,and the twisting action works slowly without sticking or failing as some of the others did.I am so pleased to be back with Max Factor again and will heartedly recommend it to all,as simply the best!
Also it is very inexpensive in comparison with other makes that really are not half as good..Go on ladies,treat yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little gem, 5 July 2012
I remember my nan using this so with her being a woman of good taste I didn't think I could go wrong. This is a really easy product to use and you don't need to use much of it a little goes a long way. I think Max Factor should market this more but then it'd go up in price! The shade I went for is the Nouveau Beige and I'm a fair to medium skin tone it's perfect. Finally the trick with this product is don't over do it build the coverage up. Thanx seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 24 Mar. 2011
I have quite fair skin and bought the Nouveau Beige Pan stick! i was worried it might be to dark but its fine! its a lovely texture and i defiantly will be buying another when it runs out!

2.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not fair!!, 7 April 2013
As this was stated as being 'fair' I thought it would suit my redhead colouring - not so! I put it against other items of make up in the same colour and it is definitely more orange both in the tube and on my skin. However, it did not go to waste - gave it to a brunette friend and she is delighted with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 27 Sept. 2014
I have found that this is the only brand of foundation that is great for my skin. I am on lots of treatment and drugs for cancer and found that this foundation, compared to others, does not blotch, run, smudge or look bad. Excellent coverage and lasts all day without needing touched up (even when having a hot flush). So glad i have found a great brand in MF x

3.0 out of 5 stars pan stik, 6 Dec. 2013
bought from here as a cheaper alternative than were I normally purchase however not as good so would definatly say you get what you pay for