5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
I ordered the 2140s on Thursday evening, had them by Saturday. There is no place cheaper to get these. And it is a great product, you put them on your face and you can feel the quality, not to mention that they look great. It is the genuine product! Basically I love them and I cannot get over how quick the delivery was.

Basically, if you're thinking about it,...
Published on 17 Mar 2012 by Zest

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware Fakes !
I just recently had to replace a lens as my daughter sat on her glasses.
However, the optician advised me that they were in fact fake !
In the picture the lenses have the Rayban logo on one corner, but the pair I received didn't.
Published on 14 July 2012 by Jo Riley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Mar 2012
This review is from: Rayban Wayfarer Sunglasses (Sports)

Basically, if you're thinking about it, GO FOR IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely satisfied with the purchase, 30 May 2013
Had my doubts about the item when I ordered it but when it arrived I just loved it. Looks really amazing.
And arrived on time as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware Fakes !, 14 July 2012
This review is from: Rayban Wayfarer Sunglasses (Shoes)
I just recently had to replace a lens as my daughter sat on her glasses.
However, the optician advised me that they were in fact fake !

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning not genuine please read before purchasing!, 5 July 2014
I was very happy with the purchase at first as these were the first pair of wayfarers i had ever purchased but unfortunately after having them for a few weeks they broke. I recently went to a genuine ray-ban dealer to replace the glasses when I got home I compared the glasses and it was very noticeable that the glasses purchased here we're not genuine. There are many tell tail signs such as the angle lens of these glasses being almost 90 degrees compared to the very sharp angle on the genuine ray-bans and the frame being Completely solid not letting any light through where as the genuine ones should allow light to pass giving it a purple colour and being able to see the metal support bars running Down the the arm. There are many more noticeable differences. Do not buy these glasses if you are looking for genuine ray-bans!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 19 Jun 2014
We are very satisfied with this product.fits acuratelly and quallity is very good.we got also great equipment for cleaning and repairing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Battered box, 1 May 2013
As the title would imply, the box was very much battered and in terrible condition which made me slightly paranoid that they'd be fakes, I underwent a tutorial on checking for fakes and they seem very much real, the sunglasses themselves are brilliant, you can really feel the worth and durability.

5.0 out of 5 stars classic pair of shades, 17 Aug 2011
These wayfarer's will never go out of fashion.. truley iconic. I have a fairly large head and normally a little hesitant about ordering shades off the internet, but i purchased the 54mm and they fit really well, suit all head shapes. delivered very quickly. can't wait for the summer weather to grace us again so i can blues it up!

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKES, 1 Sep 2013
If you're after some competitively priced fakes then these are the sunglasses for you! Not convinced your eyes, however, will appreciate them as much as your wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 16 July 2011
Always wanted a pair of ray-bans and extremely impressed with my purchase. Very stylish and comfortable. Worked wonders on my recent visit to Cuba. Arrived in good time with ample packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality! Very nice fit!, 25 Jun 2014
Wanted to write this to help others as it made my mind up when I read the previous reviews. Ordered on 24/6/2014 & received on 25/06/2014. 22 hours delivery is very impressive on standard postage! Ordered the 2140 black red pair with many rayban words repeated on the inside. Medium. Box was almost in immaculate condition & shades brand new. No way this is fake as I checked it thoroughly & the craftsmanship on it is genuine. Even sits properly on the table when opened, excellent quality. 85 plus 4.25 is a lot of money but wanted these chic & trendy shades. You look suave wearing them. I look awesome, true story!

Rayban Wayfarer Sunglasses