5.0 out of 5 stars Completely satisfied with the purchase
Had my doubts about the item when I ordered it but when it arrived I just loved it. Looks really amazing.
And arrived on time as well.
Published 15 months ago by Urte

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning not genuine please read before purchasing!
Published 2 months ago by Joseph shinton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely satisfied with the purchase, 30 May 2013
And arrived on time as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Mar 2012
I ordered the 2140s on Thursday evening, had them by Saturday. There is no place cheaper to get these. And it is a great product, you put them on your face and you can feel the quality, not to mention that they look great. It is the genuine product! Basically I love them and I cannot get over how quick the delivery was.

Basically, if you're thinking about it, GO FOR IT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 19 Jun 2014
We are very satisfied with this product.fits acuratelly and quallity is very good.we got also great equipment for cleaning and repairing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Battered box, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Rayban Wayfarer Sunglasses (Eyewear)
As the title would imply, the box was very much battered and in terrible condition which made me slightly paranoid that they'd be fakes, I underwent a tutorial on checking for fakes and they seem very much real, the sunglasses themselves are brilliant, you can really feel the worth and durability.

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning not genuine please read before purchasing!, 5 July 2014
I was very happy with the purchase at first as these were the first pair of wayfarers i had ever purchased but unfortunately after having them for a few weeks they broke. I recently went to a genuine ray-ban dealer to replace the glasses when I got home I compared the glasses and it was very noticeable that the glasses purchased here we're not genuine. There are many tell tail signs such as the angle lens of these glasses being almost 90 degrees compared to the very sharp angle on the genuine ray-bans and the frame being Completely solid not letting any light through where as the genuine ones should allow light to pass giving it a purple colour and being able to see the metal support bars running Down the the arm. There are many more noticeable differences. Do not buy these glasses if you are looking for genuine ray-bans!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, 27 Mar 2012
Mrs. Ruth H. J. Latham (east grinstead, sussex) - See all my reviews
We had our suspicions that these ray bans were not right and had them checked by an authorised distributor -- they are fake -

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor seller, 6 Feb 2012
As much as I love Rayban Wayfarer's, this seller was appalling. I bought the sunglasses with Amazon prime, but when i received the package the next day the only thing i received was the sunglasses case. I think it's unacceptable and idiotic to forget to put the product purchased in the packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 19 Jun 2014
Recommended to everyone who likes quality sunglasses that work, and don't just look good.
I approach the summer holiday in sunny Provence with alacrity!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and NOT fake!, 5 Jun 2014
Absolutely fantastic product!
I had a really hard time finding the ray-ban wayfarers in a small size unless I wanted to pay a fortune or risk buying junior ones. I have a very petite frame and these fit perfectly. (They are quite small though so beware, if your unsure I'd get medium unless you're positive you need small).
Also was scared that these might be fake, due to the price etc. However I can safely say they are NOT!
Fantastic product honestly! Don't hesitate to buy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rayban Wayfarer Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I've been wanting a pair of Wayfarer sunglasses for years and found them on amazon in my price range. Love them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›