Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Film Cut Board|Change
Price:£1.85+ Free shipping

on 12 February 2014
Bought for my daughter as a little extra at christmas,she was delighted with it and uses it when videoing on her camera,great little extra at a great little price-ticks all the right boxes!
on 20 January 2014
I bought this gift for my friend who is a film student, for christmas. She absolutely loved it and is looking forward to using it! took over a week to come but I had ordered it well in advance so it was still here by xmas! good price
on 26 November 2013
It's a plastic clapperboard, not too thin. I've tried to write on it with chalk and it seems to be easy to clean after that. The noise the top part makes is not too fancy, but it does the job, and you get what you pay for.
on 17 May 2016
These clapper boards are very cute. They are not full size, but they are still big enough to use. If you want to use the, for anything other than decoration bear in mind that the lower section of the clapper is only held in with a couple of small tacks, and a nice satisfying "clack" will cause it to break off. As long as you are prepared for that and have some suitable glue at hand then they are worth purchasing due to the low price.
on 25 February 2016
Bought four of these as decorations for a party, unfortunately two out of the four were broken on arrival! They are nailed together with tiny nails that are not really enough to hold them together so as soon as i touch the other two i expect they will fall apart too! I havent got time to return so am going to use wood glue to fix. They were cheap so you get what you pay for!
on 5 May 2016
For the price, I expected something plastic & flimsy so I was very surprised when it arrived. Sturdy & chalk wipes off easily. My son loves making his own movies so this is part of his birthday gift, thou I have tried it out first. It makes me want to start directing too. Makes child play great fun.
on 30 December 2014
Fun Clapperboard. I have wanted one for ages. The Price was Fantastic. Any budding Cecil B. De Mille's or Steven Speilberg's (like me) who enjoy making Home movies must have a Clapperboard.

Everyone loves it and it makes a great Clapping sound.

Great Fun!
on 22 May 2015
The board cleans off really well after you have written on it with chalk. The clap arm is kind of wonky and after I had tightened it, it seemed okay. The noise is nothing spectacular but it seems to be a good enough prop to appear on screen.
on 5 March 2016
I bought this as a table decoration for a movie party. It was broken on arrival (the low chevrom section is detached and will not stay on) and I am going to have to buy some wood glue to repair it so I guess you get what you paid for.
on 10 July 2014
Bought as a party bag gift for my daughter's movie night party. Great for the price. The nut at the back does come loose with a lot of use so need to keep tightening, but for £1.85 they did the job.