Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Squeeze Face|Change
Price:£0.47+ £0.99 shipping

on 11 July 2014
Not recommeded bought for my son, exploded in his hand. He inhaled the powder inside which then made him vomit. Very unhappy with the quality of the product.
on 23 July 2015
Rubbish. Do not buy. This is not just 1 large one as in description it is 10 tiny ones that firstly my 14 yr old sister burst all over herself and my sofa and then closely followed by my children. There were 10 altogether but after the 4th burst I confiscated the remaining 6 and binned them immediately. The material is a thin, flimsy material, I think made from a balloon. And God knows what's in them but I'm hoping IT was either flour or talcum powder for kids sake. Tried to contact them to ask what was inside them, if it was dangerous/harmful and got a response asking if I could send the item number of the item I was talking about so they could give me more details...??? Really? I understand some sellers have a lot of items but I 'contacted seller' by clicking on the item in my orders list. Surely it Wud say on the message...'customer has contacted u about ********** item'???? Plus why did they need to check what item I was referring too to be able to tell me if it was harmful or dangerous to my children? Surely they shouldn't retail such an item? needless to say I Didn't even respond and just got rid!
on 2 May 2015
Brought these for the children on the school bus to keep them amused on the hour long ride .well what a disaster, after ten minuets one poped !!
OMG the children were covered in white powder and I mean covered, you could not see there faces and it even covered two of the children behind!!!! What a mess from such a small toy.we had to pull over and clean the children up, thank goodness we had baby wipes on board , took two of us and the driver to clean it all up . Please don't give children these or you will regret it , trust me .
on 2 June 2014
Came in the bag squashed and Popped straight away,I thought it would last a little bit longer to be honest.
on 19 October 2011
I brought around 20 of these toys as I work in a School with teenagers who display as being very angry , I thought if I gave the stress ball to those who lost their temper it may help so they do not go to boiling point. Although the teenagers were good with the toys and did not chuck them around the class, if they were angry and squuzed a little too hard the toy would pop/split, there is a thick powder inside these toys and it is very messy. Alot of the teenagers became more angry due to loosing their toy than calming down by squeezing it. For that reason I have given this product a low score, I would not advise giving this to younger children either due to the powder in the toy.
on 23 July 2015
This product is dreadful. The cheapness of the product is very apparent with them splitting after hardly being played with and they hair looks nothing like the picture - it is all stuck to the face. The face is printed on and comes off some of them as soon as you touch them. My daughter had an amazon voucher and spent the money without me really looking into what she was buying, I will look at what she is buying next time!!
on 14 April 2014
I got these squeezy faces as a little stocking filler for my children - especially my older two (20 and 12) as they were looking for something they could use as a stress reliever.
Great packaging and arrived very quickly BUT my daughter's exploded at school - which I could partly understand if she had been using it a lot. What I couldn't understand though is the blue one that was played with for about 5 mins and then left on a shelf in my lounge (not in sunlight or anything) and which suddenly dissintigrated/burst leaving flour all over the floor and the other half of the squeezy still on the shelf! Nobody was near it - it literally just broke.
So, I question the use of this item
on 2 March 2014
I work with children with additional needs. I bought these as a distraction toy but the hair came off within the first five minutes. This resulted in plenty of tears.
on 9 April 2013
My son bought this and was initially very pleased with it. However after playing with it for less than a hour it had a hole in it and we had very messy white powder everywhere and one very disappointed child who had waited 3 days for it to arrive. I wasn't expecting much from this item but would have hoped for more than a hours play!!
on 5 September 2014
Bought these for my son who has autism, as we thought it wud be good for his sensory needs. As it turns out we had to dispose of them before we gave them to him, as several faults were apparent. E.g -a couple had split casings, when given a good squeeze, a couple of them burst open and the hair on them was insufficiently glued down. They are also very small compared to the image shown. All in all, a terrible product, DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!