Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 February 2013
i bought this for my mum as a present because she loves celine dion music.she was so pleased when she received it through the letterbox and could not wait to play it,she is 79.
on 13 June 2015
This is a superb collection. We needed one track for the first dance at our wedding - mission accomplished! This is an excellent collection that 'Showboats' Celine's ability.
on 8 January 2014
I just love celine dion, this c d is brilliant many easy to listern to songs you will soon learn to sing along with celine as you can hear all her words to follow. great buy
on 25 December 2013
Wonderful songs beautifully sung by one of the most gifted performers of our time. This album contains most, if not all, of Celine's best tracks. I highly recommend it.
on 5 February 2013
I could listen to celene dion anytime,anywhere, chill out music,so nice to hear clear lyrics,and goodness,a voice to give you goose-bumps.good service folks, thank you.
on 6 September 2015
Intelligently written beautifully sung and orchestrated _ from the gentle opening to the final emphatic chords. Celine's most moving performance. Faultless in my view.
on 24 May 2014
This is a great album and has a lot of my very favourite love songs on it, well worth the money that i spent celine dion is one of the best singers that i have heard.
on 4 August 2014
loved the ultimate collection as I am a fan of celine dion I enjoyed every song and to have so many of my favourites on the double cd album it was perfect for me
on 6 May 2014
All of my best songs from Celine are included on this CD. I love it and I would still buy even if it was double the price. It was absolutely worth every penny!
on 3 September 2013
I love Celine Dions voice,I have many of her albums and this one is one of my favourites.It is very relaxing and its nice to just chill out and listen to this.