5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies - this gel works !!
This gel works quickly, and it produces a warm, tingling and very pleasant sensation ! It's non-greasy, and don't be put off by the relatively small volume (15mls), you only need a very small amount each time.
Published on 5 Jan 2011 by M. McClelland

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but nothing major yet
I haven't been using this often but if definitely makes sex feel better. No orgasms though but it feels great.
Published 15 months ago by Holly

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies - this gel works !!, 5 Jan 2011
M. McClelland (Birmingham, UK.) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Ding Dong, 6 Dec 2010
Bought some kinda by accident as i was entitled to a free item at Anne summers on a 3 for 2 deal... anyway it's stacks better than the other two lubes i bought, I'm not sure what it does but I've only got to get the tiny little bottle out and the Mrs is a giggling mess and foaming at the mouth. Well recommended and don't be put off by the small size; a little bit really does go a long way... or you can use a load and go the full 9 yards. Going to buy some more on here as it's far far cheaper than in the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars well, 27 Aug 2013
im not going into details but i think you should buy it, and then you will be happy all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Give it a try, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Durex Play O Lubricant - Orgasmic Gel for Women (Personal Care)
I give my girl orgasms all the time, but with this product she came faster and it made her cry...
she loves it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but nothing major yet, 16 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the bottle, 2 Oct 2013
Excellent product very intense orgasms, ideal for the more mature lady who needs a bit of a boost in their love life

5.0 out of 5 stars the ex went wild, 6 Nov 2013
Though I didn't really gain anything from it the ex loved it that much she left me haha. Oh well

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 10 Oct 2013
To me it is Just like the tingling lube to me but it acts fast only need a little bit

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 16 Jan 2013
At first touch it's almost like a cooling gel, almost an anesthetic, but it sure does what it says it does. Amazing :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Give ut a chance, 8 May 2011
I'm sceptical about most things, but also open-minded. I bought this to see if I could improve things in the bed with my wife. It's expensive, so I did as it says and only used a small amount once my wife was aroused. It apparently 'burns' or feels very hot initially, in fact initially my wife says she goes a bit numb. But whilst it goes to work so do we, it's not a miracle worker, and in the 10 mins it takes to work I'm sure you can think of something to do with each other!
After the initial weirdness, or numbness it really works. I love oral sex with my wife, and this stuff, although not the tastiest mint flavour, is palatable, but I kid you not it ensures 100% that my wife will orgasm, and not small ones either.
You do not just put it on and expect it to work without you doing anything, you must engage with your usual bedtime activities and you will find that she is very satisfied! Either more quickly or more intense. It is worth the extra money, I assure you. Thank you Durex.