5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies - this gel works !!
This gel works quickly, and it produces a warm, tingling and very pleasant sensation ! It's non-greasy, and don't be put off by the relatively small volume (15mls), you only need a very small amount each time.
Published on 5 Jan. 2011 by M. McClelland

2.0 out of 5 stars Ouch
Hubby and I thought we would give this a try to spice things up a bit! Other people seem to like it but not for me I'm afraid. Maybe I'm just a bit too sensitive for this. It felt like I was on fire and not in a pleasant way. Just made me rush for the cold shower to wash it off. Not the desired effect we were looking for :(
Published on 2 Jan. 2012 by Ann

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies - this gel works !!, 5 Jan. 2011
M. McClelland (Birmingham, UK.) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Ouch, 2 Jan. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Ding Dong, 6 Dec. 2010
Bought some kinda by accident as i was entitled to a free item at Anne summers on a 3 for 2 deal... anyway it's stacks better than the other two lubes i bought, I'm not sure what it does but I've only got to get the tiny little bottle out and the Mrs is a giggling mess and foaming at the mouth. Well recommended and don't be put off by the small size; a little bit really does go a long way... or you can use a load and go the full 9 yards. Going to buy some more on here as it's far far cheaper than in the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars well, 27 Aug. 2013
im not going into details but i think you should buy it, and then you will be happy all the time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but nothing major yet, 16 April 2013
I haven't been using this often but if definitely makes sex feel better. No orgasms though but it feels great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the bottle, 2 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Durex Play O Lubricant - Orgasmic Gel for Women (Personal Care)
Excellent product very intense orgasms, ideal for the more mature lady who needs a bit of a boost in their love life

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 10 Oct. 2013
To me it is Just like the tingling lube to me but it acts fast only need a little bit

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 16 Jan. 2013
At first touch it's almost like a cooling gel, almost an anesthetic, but it sure does what it says it does. Amazing :)

5.0 out of 5 stars the ex went wild, 6 Nov. 2013
Though I didn't really gain anything from it the ex loved it that much she left me haha. Oh well

4.0 out of 5 stars Eurex Play O, 10 Feb. 2013
Very good service and the product arrived on schedule as promised. So far it has proved to be an excellent product and has added an extra pleasure to our relationship.