5.0 out of 5 stars Ding Dong
Published on 6 Dec. 2010 by Dexter

2.0 out of 5 stars Ouch
Hubby and I thought we would give this a try to spice things up a bit! Other people seem to like it but not for me I'm afraid. Maybe I'm just a bit too sensitive for this. It felt like I was on fire and not in a pleasant way. Just made me rush for the cold shower to wash it off. Not the desired effect we were looking for :(
Published on 2 Jan. 2012 by Ann

2.0 out of 5 stars Ouch, 2 Jan. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Ding Dong, 6 Dec. 2010
Bought some kinda by accident as i was entitled to a free item at Anne summers on a 3 for 2 deal... anyway it's stacks better than the other two lubes i bought, I'm not sure what it does but I've only got to get the tiny little bottle out and the Mrs is a giggling mess and foaming at the mouth. Well recommended and don't be put off by the small size; a little bit really does go a long way... or you can use a load and go the full 9 yards. Going to buy some more on here as it's far far cheaper than in the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies - this gel works !!, 5 Jan. 2011
M. McClelland (Birmingham, UK.) - See all my reviews
This gel works quickly, and it produces a warm, tingling and very pleasant sensation ! It's non-greasy, and don't be put off by the relatively small volume (15mls), you only need a very small amount each time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the bottle, 2 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Durex Play O Lubricant - Orgasmic Gel for Women (Personal Care)
Excellent product very intense orgasms, ideal for the more mature lady who needs a bit of a boost in their love life

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but nothing major yet, 16 April 2013
I haven't been using this often but if definitely makes sex feel better. No orgasms though but it feels great.

5.0 out of 5 stars the ex went wild, 6 Nov. 2013
Though I didn't really gain anything from it the ex loved it that much she left me haha. Oh well

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 16 Jan. 2013
At first touch it's almost like a cooling gel, almost an anesthetic, but it sure does what it says it does. Amazing :)

5.0 out of 5 stars well, 27 Aug. 2013
im not going into details but i think you should buy it, and then you will be happy all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durex Play O, 1 May 2013
My girlfriend says it make her bits nice and warm. She is ready to go in no time. No complaints from either of us :).. thanks alot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Actually seems to work!, 3 Jan. 2010
Simon Holloway (Tunbridge Wells, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought this as a "joke" present for my Wife - and we were both pleasantly surprised. She says there is a definite difference with the gel than without - although it is fairly subtle. Every little helps, as they say!