Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more

on 28 March 2012
I ordered this from 'deal of the day' for £5.65 and thought it was an amazing bargain. The product is lovely, well made, cute and cuddly and beautifully packaged. For a branded toy, that any little girl will love, you can't go wrong at this price!
on 24 February 2012
Our small grand-daughter lives overseas and knows nothing about the Hello Kitty brand but she adores cats so we bought her this she loves it as a soft toy to cuddle and the fact that it is Hello Kitty does not matter in the least to her that is why it gets an overall 5 star but wouldn't it be lovely if we could always get things when the brand didn't matter
on 4 May 2012
Got this in the sale and it was well worth every penny! My daughter loves hers and my niece was over the moon! Would definitely pay more for this product (think it was around 6 pound)! Quality was great and its really pretty. Think maybe 20 pound (original price) is a little steep! Overall great product and would purchase again!!
on 21 May 2012
Item came in a lovely display box with a hello kitty ribbon, it looks so great in the box i almost don't want to open it!
It didn't arrive on the estimated delivery date, but i wasn't too fussed by this. It simply looks amazing and was packaged fairly well.
on 27 April 2012
my little girl has just had her room redecorated in hello kitty and i wanted a few nice soft toys.
it was purchased as an easter gift and looks lovely in the box.
my little girl adores this teddy and puts it back in its box at bedtime
on 7 April 2012
This gift was delivered on time from UK to Ireland. My six year old niece skyped me to say 'a big box arrived today from Amazon, and I am a very very happy little girl. I love my hello kitty cuddly toy!'. Thank you Amazon!!!
VINE VOICEon 1 April 2012
I bought this as a Birthday Gift for my Niece who is a Hello Kitty fan and it is just gorgeous. What little girl wouldn't love this (or big one for that matter!) Such a wonderful bargain!
on 3 May 2012
I purchased this item for my granddaughter and she loves it, she puts it on her pink chair to sit with her. Well worth the money, so lovely and soft, really nice, so glad i bought it.
on 2 May 2012
This was a big hit with my daughter and Hello Kitty has been everywhere with us since she got it. Great for imaginative play and great quality.
on 30 April 2012
This toy looks and is presented beautifully. It makes a perfect gift for anyone who likes hello kitty. Kids will love it and adults too.