5.0 out of 5 stars it is verry good tea
if you have problems will spots the detox in this tea will help to get rid of them as well as having a nice taste so my friend informed me who I bought it for
Published 6 months ago by kenny

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money
I bought this tea after reading previous review. Unless they sent me wrong tea it does not do anything written about it. It is just a tea and only difference is that it is expensive.If any one wants Detox Tea please buy another brand this is waste of money and time.
Published on 29 Nov 2011 by A. Riaz

5.0 out of 5 stars it is verry good tea, 15 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Feb 2012
This review is from: Pukka Detox Tea, 20 sachets (Personal Care)
I dont drink tea or cofee so hot drinks are a problem for me. I have a drawer of fruit teas with the intention to drink them and i never do as i normally don't enjoy them enough to continue. This tea is the exception and have enjoyed this tea so much I am on my second box. I buy from my supermarket at 2.19. Does it detox - no idea really, just know it taste nice even if left and drunk cold, and is healthier than hot chocolate. I keep a couple of bags in my pocket as they indivually wrapped. Hope this helps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely taste, however high in price, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pukka Detox Tea, 20 sachets (Personal Care)
I really like the taste of this product, and so does my dad who has also tasted it, we both think that it is one of the best herbal teas via taste. I purchased this on amazon, however have since seen it in Tesco for half the price- therefore the product is very good, however would advise purchasing elsewhere unless the price is reviewed

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, love the smell, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Pukka Detox Tea, 20 sachets (Personal Care)
Really loved this tea, nice taste and one that you can drink everyday. Has a great smell too and the box leaves a really nice smell in the room as well. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars if you like licourice you love it, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Pukka Detox Tea, 20 sachets (Personal Care)
It is was it says, different type of tea needs to steep for aout 5 mins but good alternative to the norm

5.0 out of 5 stars PUKKA DETOX TEA - A GREAT WAY TO START THE DAY!!, 28 Jun 2012
catwoman (bristol, england) - See all my reviews
Pukka Detox Tea, 20 sachets
I was given 6 tea bags by my daughter to try and liked it so much I looked for it on the net. This was the cheapest I found. I would recommend it very highly. It has a lovely clean taste - a great way to start the day!
It's detox properties are gentle but thorough. I will definately be buying it again as it is the most pleasant detox tea I have ever tasted!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good!, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Pukka Detox Tea, 20 sachets (Personal Care)
I hate herbal teas but this was recommended after some serious partying. It smells very strong but tastes quite nice, very savoury instead of sickly sweet like some others. It seemed to help too so that's a bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars For all non tea and coffee drinkers, 7 Dec 2010
This review is from: Pukka Detox Tea, 20 sachets (Personal Care)
I no longer drink tea or coffee for medical reasons and these t-bags are the only flavour I don't get tired of over a long period. I have to confess I don't use them for detox purposes but purely for enjoyment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very refreshing, 13 Sep 2011
F. Patel (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Pukka Detox Tea, 20 sachets (Personal Care)
Like the first reviewer I don't drink this tea in order to detox but rather to drink something other than Tea and coffee. Too be honest I bought it simply based on the smell of the box in the supermarket. It is simply divine and once brewed up (5 minute stew) it actually tastes as good as it smells (Unlike other herbal teas) Funny enough I actually find it similar to sachets of liquorice tea that I have bought before, but where those do help me sleep, these appear to help clear me out. (if you get my drift) while It didn't send me rushing to the little boys room, It did clean me right out when I did go. Ok maybe that isn't what you want to hear, but I thought I'd best let you know. I've given it 4 stars simply because of the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, delicious, 16 Oct 2010
Jennifer Malsingh (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pukka Detox Tea, 20 sachets (Personal Care)
This is a very refreshing tea with a slightly aniseed-y flavour. Although it is called "Detox", it could just as easily be called "Digest". I like to drink a cup a little while after meals, as I find it really settles my stomach.

ARRAY(0xaf8a64bc)