5.0 out of 5 stars il divo at the coliseum
I thoroughly enjoyed this dvd although I was disapointed their was not more of their music on it
Published on 3 Feb 2009 by Mrs. C. Taylor

2.0 out of 5 stars GOOD,BUT TOO SHORT,SAVE YOUR MONEY
I WENT TO SEE IL DIVO LAST YEAR AND COULD`NT WAIT FOR ANOTHER CONCERT DVD TO BE RELEASED,AND I THOUGHT THIS WAS IT,BUT WAS GUTTED TO FIND THERES ONLY 5 SONGS ON IT,4 OF WHICH YOU CAN WATCH ON IL DIVO WEBSITE.THE CONTENT IS CLASS BUT ITS TOO SHORT,SHOULD ONLY BE A FIVER
Published on 16 Dec 2008 by AUB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars il divo at the coliseum, 3 Feb 2009
Mrs. C. Taylor "il divo fan" (golborne Cheshire) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars GOOD,BUT TOO SHORT,SAVE YOUR MONEY, 16 Dec 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly sounds of Il Divo! Bravo!, 7 Dec 2008
This review is from: Il Divo: At The Coliseum [DVD] (DVD)
Filmed in a gorgeous setting, Il Divo returns with a breathtakingly beautiful concert. Their voices and the songs they sing are even more heavenly than ever, and the group seems to have matured more as a whole. The interview that follows the performance is very interesting, and filmed in a way that goes very well with the concert. Everything about this new dvd is extremely well done and stylish! Bravo Il Divo!

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing, 10 Oct 2010
This review is from: Il Divo: At The Coliseum [DVD] (DVD)
i was very disa ppointed to only find six songs its simon cowells exploitation at its best

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Il Divo!, 18 Aug 2010
This review is from: Il Divo: At The Coliseum [DVD] (DVD)
Wonderful DVD- really loved it! I first saw the clips from this DVD on Youtube a year or two ago and, having never heard of them before, was blown away by these four gorgeous men with amazing voices! I just had to have the DVD. I love listening to their CD's but its even better to watch them on DVD, the next best thing to seeing them live,and the Coliseum is such an amazing venue! I really enjoyed the interview too, I got a really good and positive insight to these guys. It totally made up for the concert part being rather short (but I already knew that from reading previous reviews so was not disappointed) They are all amazing singers in their own right but, in my opininion, all 4 together as Il Divo are far greater than the sum of their parts... Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a Pile of Rubbish, 3 Jan 2010
Ms. C. Linacre (Derbyshire, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Il Divo: At The Coliseum [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD is definitely not worth the money. Only 5 tracks from the whole coliseum concert, and none of the most popular ones. Save your money, trust me its not worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Il Divo, 17 April 2009
Mrs. S. M. Day "Shirley D" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Il Divo: At The Coliseum [DVD] (DVD)
The rendering of 'Amazing Grace'by Il Divo was why I purchased this particular DVD. I was directed to a trailer of this particular performance by a friend who sent me the URL of You-Tube on which it was playing.I am not ashamed to say that it moved me to tears. The excellent variations produced by each performer are so inspiring and the sensitivity of deliverance of the first and last verse, in its simplicity, creates a true masterpiece. I applaud you Il Divo.....and it takes a lot to make me say such!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 9 Mar 2009
This review is from: Il Divo: At The Coliseum [DVD] (DVD)
This video is a must for Il Divo fans - it should be issued with a health warning. They are brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Il Divo is back, better than ever, 25 Feb 2009
This review is from: Il Divo: At The Coliseum [DVD] (DVD)
In format this DVD reminds me of Encore, their 'formal' version that preceeded the more stylized and choregraphed 'Live at the Greek'. The songs are beautiful and made more so in that we are enabled the sight of these attractive men singing. Viva Il Divo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Il Givo at there bedt, 22 Feb 2009
Philip Cullender (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Il Divo: At The Coliseum [DVD] (DVD)
If you are new to Il Divo or already a fan this dvd is for you. It contains interviews with the members of the group that shows how they bonded to become an international group. The music is live and shows them at there best. Sit back turn up the sound and enjoy yhis wonderful dvd.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xbab55c48)

Il Divo: At The Coliseum [DVD]
Il Divo: At The Coliseum [DVD] by Il Divo (DVD - 2008)
5.99