4.0 out of 5 stars It's not supposed to be an i-phone... it's a Blackberry!
For some reason people seem to always compare the Bold to the i-phone... and it's a bit like a motoring review comparing a Mondeo to an MX 5. Both cost about the same, and both are very good at fulfilling certain functions, but clearly they're never going to appeal to the same market!

Let's keep this simple : If you want a smartphone to surf the web, use as a...
Published on 27 Sep 2008 by Purple Ferret

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not perfect
I won't list what it does because there are already plenty of reviews doing that.
So I'll just write about things which I have noticed and am concerned about in the hope that I am being helpful.

I chose the Bold 9000 because it has a wider screen than the other models which were available at the time [Sept 2009] - but I wish I had chosen a model which...
Published on 7 Jan 2010 by Suze

1.0 out of 5 stars Review for BB 9000 bold, 9 Jan 2011
This review is from: BlackBerry Bold 9000 Sim Free Smartphone (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This phone's loudspeaker doesn't work, the phone itself has scratches on and there is no USB cable included. The power also doesn't appear to work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 10 Jan 2010
F. Yorston "Gameman" (Edinburgh,Scotland) - See all my reviews
I received the blackberry bold 9000 as a replacement for my palm pre. I'm on an o2 contract which offers mobile internet, this worked well on the palm. However the browsing features offered by the blackberry are extremely slow and make browsing the internet an extremely difficult task. Somehow the blackberry slows down browsing to an extremely slow pace. The menus are well presented however when you get past the main menu, the phone is actually very frustrating to use, the settings menu is particularly difficult to navigate.

The phone says that it has blackberry maps and GPS services. This could just be my contract, but these features are absent on my phone. Thinking that this could be solved by updating my software using the desktop manager provided was a bad assumption. The ridiculously appalling computer software included does not work in the slightest on my computer. It never installs correctly and when it does it does not even recognise that the device is plugged in. If this phone were to update I imagine that it would be a very decent phone however to this point it appears to me that this is the most user unfriendly device I have ever had the displeasure of using. There are no applications save twitter that work on my blackberry, this is a basic thing that I assumed the blackberry would do and there is little support available online.

The phone however does sport a decent camera that provides half decent pictures and a great zoom function. The phone itself also has a nice finish to it, the leather backing to it is great. The keypad and ball system also works very well.

Overall however I recommend, based on my experiences, that nobody buy this phone due to its total and utter inability to agree with the user.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry 9000, 7 Jun 2013
This was easy to buy and no hassle. Good price worth my money. Cant wait until it comes. Thank You.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 30 Jun 2012
Being a used product, I was skeptical about the authenticity of the information written about it but when the package finally arrived, my fears were rested. It came exactly as it was stated. Well packaged and in good working condition.

1.0 out of 5 stars very bad service Do not buy phone!!!, 20 Nov 2010
I ordered blackberry bold 9000 on 16 November from "kroye1" seller. The item has not been shipped on the promise date. Therefore I contact with seller many times and seller havent reply my email. Only one replied I recevied, and they said they not sure which day they will send item. Anyways the item has been cancelled today(20 November)with no reason. SO PLEASE DO NOT BUT ANY ITEM FROM THIS SELLER.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry bold 9000, 14 April 2011
The delivery service was outstanding thankyou very much. I wanted to know if i could have my blackberry phone delivered before the estimated delivery, i kindly emailed the supplier and before i could blink the delivery arrived. Outstanding service!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Bold Flop, 23 Mar 2009
Under my husband's T-Mobile contract he was offered an upgrade to Blackberry Bold. My advice is: keep away from it and from both T-Mobile and Blackberry! The device was faulty after 3 weeks and T-Mobile will provide no replacement. They appear not to know about statutory rights either! The only option they offered was to send the brand new phone to an engineer for repair. Being a brand new handset I am not confident that the phone will work properly after being repaired. We also tried to contact Blackberry to no avail. Funny enough, they have plenty of info in their website but not a single customer services email to contact them directly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry, 17 April 2012
A really efficient seller whose product was in good condition and was true to the advertisement. The product came in strong and protective packaging, and the phone itself was in good condition.

ARRAY(0xa5e6eec4)