on 25 December 2009
i just received one of these wee cameras as a christmas present, and whilst i'm sure the quality is not anywhere near the Flip or other HD video recorders, it is perfect for capturing moments on the fly. The camera is very easy to use, and the sound recordings are surprisingly clear on playback. The lens does a little time to adjust to different lighting, and the captured image does display some pixelation, but if you are looking for an entry-level low cost digital camcorder then this does the job nicely.
Included were batteries, various cables, a carry case, and a 1GB SD card (good for 1 hour of recording). Transfering the recorded files to computer is very simple; you can install the product software or simply use the camera as a mass storage device and copy the files to your PC. I have already managed to edit footage in Windows Live Movie Maker and am very impressed with this little gadget's results. Not a 'top of the range' product for sure, but definately not a duffer.
on 22 June 2010
I bought this to take to martial arts classes. I wanted something I could sling in my gym bag and not worry about. The camcorder does what I need. The quality is not fantastic (680 x 420 at 20fps), the image is a little noisy and lacks sharpness in artifical light but it is enough for my purposes.

Pros: has SD card removable which is not the case in some high end camcorders; includes 1GB card, 2 AAA batteries & pouch; 2 year warranty; can stand upright on its own unlike older iphones.

Cons: one time it glitched and the audio was ahead of the video by a second, but this was once; font on screen is tiny and hard to read; image quality not fantastic; plastic feel; comparing to more expensive models, you don't get rechargable batteries, A/C adaptor, touch-sensiitive buttons, built-in editing, HD recording... but these were not important to me.

For the price its just great to bring without worrying about it.
on 27 September 2009
I suppose you could say you get what you pay for. Cheap casing poor quality video that is heavily pixilated when you zoom. This is more of a toy than what the advertising purports it to be. My advice is spend double the money on say a Flip video and get an acceptable level of quality.Flip F260B-UK Video Ultra Series Digital Camcorder - Black (60 mins)