5.0 out of 5 stars Freshest and most teamwork focused shooter on 360 yet
A suprise hit that's cut quite a reputation in the shooter market lately !
This game is up there with the most played shooters / games on Xbox Live at the moment just ranking under Call of Duty 5 ,Gears of War 2, Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4, in number of players online daily.

This shooter focuses heavily on teamwork and you'll need it if you want to survive...
Published on 26 Jan 2009 by Low-Quality

3.0 out of 5 stars Left 4 Dead - That's True
A little repetitive. All to easy to get caught and die. A tight, tense game but somehow the adrenilin doesn't flow. I never quite get into it.
Published on 21 Mar 2009 by Solario

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT BAD NOT GOOD, 9 April 2009
Brendan Wintle (WALES) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
THIS GAME IS OK BUT DONT PAY MORE THAN 15 FOR IT, IT IS REALLY A 2 PLAYER GAME BUT YOU HAVE 2 BE ONLINE 2 PLAY IT WICH IS A SHAME. IF YOU WANT A GOOD GAME GET RESIDENT EVIL 5 I PAYED 27 FOR THIS GAME AND I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED

4.0 out of 5 stars Exciting game play from the demo!, 15 Nov 2008
Mrs. B. A. Dias "BA Legends" (England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This game is brilliant, the game play is fast, co-op is funny when i was playing with my friend on the demo we killed the two AI then we just locked our selves in a room and played it like that and once all of the zombies smash through that door then you are screwed as you get stuck on top of the bath and toilets lol! But I would recommend this game to any gamer that is looking for some fast paced fun!

1.0 out of 5 stars For me there is no fun in this game, 23 Aug 2010
R obin Chapman (Cardiff, South Waleas. UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I have always hated TIMED games, and this is one of them, there no time to explore the area and find more health, or find a better gun, before going on to the next section. even if you do manage to get through the gate, it closes behind you and there is no way back.Its a one way only game, meaning that there is no choice but to take the route, you have to follow the path.

It should delared on the information about the game that it is a TIMED game only, that would save me buying the game at all.
There is no option but to play the timed game. I just wish that one could turn it off and play a normal game without it being timed. Its left on the self now, not being played.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing New, 5 Jan 2009
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I bought this game thinking it would be really good as they would have taken Half-Life and built on it however I was disappointed to find out it was the same game with a slightly different setting. I don't usually say this but I would recommend not buying this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Annoyed, 29 Dec 2008
A. Barrett "journalwriter" (Sidcup, kent) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Looks like a great game to play, but I must be the only unfortunate soul to purchase this game twice. The first time the game froze just after the intro and the disc just spun without end; this was sent back. The second time I was more optimistic about about my chances of playing this game, but alas my hopes were cruelly dashed. It froze yet again and refused to work. Does anoyone else have a problem with this or have I just attracted some bad karma when it comes to Xbox games? Watch this space if other games from my collection decide to 'go west'. (and yes my Xbox works perfectly fine with other games)

Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360)
Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360) by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
Used & New from: 3.99