on 15 February 2011
The board is made of good, solid wood so I am happy with the quality. I would warn potential buyers, however, that the 'shape' you see in the picture may not be the shape you receive. I expected some variation due to it being a natural piece of wood, but the item I received is so misshapen it almost looks like it has a handle (though not as narrow as the handles on the handled boards this seller sells). It basically looks like it's missing an entire corner.
on 17 May 2014
I've recently purchased this, not cheap, chopping board as an idea to have a whole board that will be a long-lasting product. Unfortunately, it started to split after only 2-3 washes with warm water. My previous board served for 3-4 years before any cracks appeared and here it only took 3 weeks. I'm disappointed with the quality.
on 14 April 2015
Bought two; one for a friend. Nice looking and pretty good value. Both pricked me or gave me a splinter. Sand round the edges is my advice...
on 31 October 2012
I purchased three of these boards and was delighted with them - the quality was excellent and they were just as expected. At a later date I ordered a fourth as they had worked so well to serve my starters when I had a dinner party that I wanted to use them again for a party with more guests...unfortunately my second order went awol in the post, but when I contacted the seller I couldn't have asked for better customer service - she was courteous, helpful, patient and flexible and made me feel like a valued customer. I would recommend this seller and the product unreservedly.
on 2 February 2014
Bought this for my mum as a gift as she kept mentioning that she would like them- they look fantastic for serving and are well used in our house.
on 3 August 2013
This board magically fits under the bowl we bought for displaying fruit in the kitchen and greatly enhances it!!! No end to their uses.
VINE VOICEon 14 November 2010
Wooding (but especially olive wood) has amazing properties. An although they said 'plastic' 20 years ago, everybody is back to wood as the best material for a chopping board.

These olive wood chopping boards are wonderful, it is such characterful material. Olive wood is more expensive than other materials, but it is worth it. Please invest in an olive wood chopping board, you will not regret it.

I do feel that these 30cm boards are a bit too small and I would go for 35 - 40cm as a minimum.
on 24 February 2013
Perfectly adequate. About 8-9mm thick and uniformly machined, this product is nice but lacks a little soul. The image looks like a quirky artisan product with a non-uniform shape. In reality it is a uniform thickness plank of wood with the corners rounded off, functional but not funky.
on 3 November 2014
It's a chopping board! what can I say?! Except it's rustic and a really nice addition to the kitchen, looks good and is functional, although I must admit I tend to use it more as a style piece than to chop on it!
on 19 June 2015