5.0 out of 5 stars she loved it, then loved me.
worth every penny guys, it looks great, not to girly, my lady loved it.D&G DW0026 'Donna' Ladies Silver Dial Bracelet Watch
Published on 6 Dec. 2009 by Paul Lunney

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit too chucky for small wrists
Have just sent this watch back as I have small wrists and it is very thick and chunky. If the links are taken off to make the watch smaller I wouldn't imagine it would sit properly or look right. Great price though and very heavy good quality shiny watch.
Published on 16 Nov. 2010 by Mandle

5.0 out of 5 stars she loved it, then loved me., 6 Dec. 2009
Paul Lunney - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit too chucky for small wrists, 16 Nov. 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 15 Dec. 2009
D. Carina Jesus (Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: D&G DW0322 Tweed Bracelet Ladies Watch (Watch)
The watch is impressivly heavy which makes it very solid. It's adjustable, and fits the wrist perfectly. It looks very elegant. The item matches the picture, but not the description. I wouldn't consider the dial colour silver, but white/silver. Overall, I'm extremely pleased with the watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars d & g dw0322 tweed ladies watch, 22 Jan. 2011
This review is from: D&G DW0322 Tweed Bracelet Ladies Watch (Watch)
excellent price and arrived in good time well packaged.the only problem was the watch was very heavy and solid.returned it and was refunded in 7 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, love it love it, 12 Feb. 2012
This review is from: D&G DW0322 Tweed Bracelet Ladies Watch (Watch)
As soon as I seen it I thought it was the bee's knee's, very bling, but very stylish at the same time, because I have small wrists it didn't quite look right at first, but have since had some of the links taken out, and people are always asking were I got it, even at the place were I got the links taken out, one of the girls was saying how much she love it, which pleased me no end, all in all I am very pleased with my my new watch, and well priced at the same time, well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars D & G Ladies Bracelet Watch, 28 July 2011
This review is from: D&G DW0322 Tweed Bracelet Ladies Watch (Watch)
First time customer, but I have to say I was very impressed with the ordering system, the delivery was prompt and the packaging secure. I have looked at many watches and when I saw this D & G watch it was exactly what I was looking for, the price was excellent and when I opened it up, it was beautiful, solid bracelet, lovely design, very chunky and looks great on my wrist. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Watch, 10 May 2011
This review is from: D&G DW0322 Tweed Bracelet Ladies Watch (Watch)
This watch is quite chunky but if that's what you like you will love it, I have small wrists & I love it, very dressy & a great price.It 's unusual & I have seen this one in the shops so that's always a plus. Very speedy delivery also

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but heavy!!, 1 Aug. 2011
This review is from: D&G DW0322 Tweed Bracelet Ladies Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch as a wedding day present for my daughter...so she didn't see it 'til she opened the box.
She really liked the watch but said that it was too haevy for her wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas present which my daughter was thrilled with., 23 July 2011
This review is from: D&G DW0322 Tweed Bracelet Ladies Watch (Watch)
Searched and searched for a watch worthy of a present to a brilliant daughter. Brilliant watch (so sparkly) to a brilliant (so sparkly) person. Such a wonderful price too, for a D&G.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely watch, 6 Feb. 2012
This review is from: D&G DW0322 Tweed Bracelet Ladies Watch (Watch)
This is a very nice watch. great price for a designer item, bit on the heavy side for everyday use. Very stylish.

D&G DW0322 Tweed Bracelet Ladies  Watch