on 24 June 2010
I bought this as a present for my 3 yr old. She loves playing in her kitchen. These cakes are great as the icing comes off (velcro) so sometimes at 'tea-time' we get 1 cake with extra icing. They also come on a baking tray which is great for pretending they go in the oven. Not as cheap as plastic versions but feel more solid being wooden, look better and I would imagine they will last longer.
on 17 January 2012
Bought these muffins for my 5 year old daughter who loves playing with her kitchen and pretending to cook and bake. She loves them and bakes and decorates them over and over again. We have lovely tea parties choosing which muffin we want to eat. Well made and worth the money.
on 31 May 2011
My 2 year old loves these cakes and will play with them for hours taking them apart and putting them in and out of the wooden tray. Quite expensive but I feel they are worth the money.
on 1 December 2010
We brought these muffins to go with the wooden Janod kitchen for our 3 year old for Christmas. I am sure she will love pretending to cook for us and her toys.
on 22 March 2013
Really pleased with this item. My daughter loves them and has already played with them for hours! It was a nice surprise that the lids come off and re attach with Velcro. Smaller then expected but fit into her oven nicely. Very nice product.
on 16 January 2013
Really lovely cakes which can be easily taken apart by little hands and re attached so entertains even the youngest child. My granddaughter is 19 months and loves taking apart and sticking back together.
on 2 June 2012
Lovely sturdy wooden set of little cupcakes. A great favourite with the children in my care. It is solid and colourful. The children like to take apart and put together again. The wooden baking tray that it comes with is also solid and good wearing. I am confident that this toy will be played with for a long time due to its durability. Well worth the money and I would buy more products in this range. Delivery was prompt.
on 29 December 2012
These are good quality and have lots of play potential, the tray helps with the play & helps to keep them together
on 2 May 2013
Grand daughter into playing with our plastic fruit in basket toy, so this was the next step up in our role play shops, it was promptly delivered and exactly as described, we are looking forward to seeing her enjoy the toy.
on 10 December 2012
These are fantastic. I bought them for my granddaughter for Christmas to go with her wooden kitchen. She will have so much fun with these. The icing even comes off from the actual cake!