on 8 December 2009
These silver Celtic earrings are very nice, much admired. They are not too long and dangling, but not so short that they don't show up very well. Plain silver, lovely classic design. The hooks are long so the earrings are well seated and stay in, and also the hooks are sturdy so the earrings are easy to put in.
on 5 September 2009
Finding a suitable birthday gift for a very discerning Scots woman is fraught but these earrings were met with her total approval & ours. They were well presented, well made & looked terrific. What is more the price was an absolute gift.
on 16 November 2010
A gift for my wife as a stocking filler. Well made and well worth every penny. Highly recomended brilliant delivery time far quicker than estimate.
on 4 September 2009
I love these earrings not too big and not too small but quite weighty. At the price are very good value.
on 23 February 2012
These earrings are lovely - superb quality and of a good size and weight to ensure that they hang properly. Definitely my favourite silver earrings.
on 4 March 2009
Nice, stylish and well made earrings which were a present for my wife as she is Cornish and she loves them
on 8 May 2015
Very disappointed. I purchased this item along with the necklace and the bangle/bracelet which I have also reviewed. Upon receiving the set in the post today i have to admit I was little annoyed. the necklace and bracelet had black patches on them but the earrings...

The earnings, including the hook, were completely black, which partially shows in the picture. The item is advertised as 'Ornami Silver Ladies...' and the materials listed are: silver. Due to this i would expect a 'Silver' item. If they have not lied they have definitely misled.

I am currently looking for silver cleaner to see if this helps to get rid of the black surface to reveal any silver. I hope it will. :/
review image
on 22 February 2013
These are lovely earings and look good on
Well made and comfortable to wear
Looks good with matching bangle
Arrived on time
on 29 December 2013
Excellent item. Good heavy quality silver. Very well made and hang perfectly from ears. Am extremely pleased with this purchase.
on 29 July 2014
I love these so much that when I lost my first pair I replaced them and now having lost 1 of these I have bought a new pair and a pair for one of my sisters. They have substance but are not too heavy and the twist in the design is just perfectas is the length. They go with any outfit and add dash. I feel half dressed without my earrings.

See one answered question