5.0 out of 5 stars filigree oval locket.
Published on 9 Mar 2009 by S. England

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed
It was thinner than I thought plus there was no silver stamp on it . I know it was not real silver re price but normanally there is some stamp on somewhere.
Published 5 months ago by miss Barbara Dawson

5.0 out of 5 stars filigree oval locket., 9 Mar 2009
S. England (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ornami Silver Ladies Filigree Oval Locket on 18-inch Curb Chain (Jewellery)
My daughter, aged 14, bought this locket with gift money from family friends. I was surprised by her unusual selection but could see that this locket was exceptionally well designed. She was surprised by the weight of the locket; she believed it would be light and a cheap metal-the silver is of a very high quality. The locket itself is beautiful with a long, thin chain that looks and is, professionally made. I would definitely recommend this purchase for friends and family who have individual tastes and enjoy to feel proud over their jewellery. My daughter is so thrilled with the locket- the gasp when she opened the box said it all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 31 Aug 2009
Nicola J. Smart "~Nicci~" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
I fell in love with this one almost instantly, and even more so when I opened it and saw it for the first time! Its the right size and exactly what iv been looking for.
The quality is amazing and a really pretty piece with lovely detail - the photo does not do it justice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't stop wearing it!, 23 Jan 2012
I adore this pendant!

My boyfriend selected this from a few pieces I added to a wishlist. It was the first Christmas jewellery I wanted to wear and I found myself wearing it every day initially. I'd wear it everyday if I didn't want to show off a few other pieces, it's so classic and wearable. This is something I can see myself wearing 10 years down the line.

Perhaps due to sentiment, I find myself playing with the pendant when thinking of the buyer, but also because it is a nice shape to hold and it is even nice to open and close, even though I've put nothing in it. People comment on it and say it's a beautiful gift, so I would recommend it to anyone for a special gift.

I have put it on a heavier chain as the complementary chain, though also sterling silver, looks too fine for the pendant and I was worried about the weight of it, but this is to be expected with any jewellery purchase, especially at the special offer price. It's vintage look definitely benefits from a sturdier curb chain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 Aug 2010
Fab, got one for a friend and liked it so much got another for myself. Good quality and looks pretty without been too girly. Had lots of nice comments about it when worn it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Filigree Locket, 31 Dec 2011
Bought for my daughter as a gift, she loved it. Quality item, really pretty. I might even order one for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Tree Pesent, 16 Dec 2011
Very nice small gift for your lady, no matter they age. Good size and a nice weight for a small chain.

5.0 out of 5 stars bargin, 16 Mar 2011
Got this a gift for my mum as I am moving away. She was over the moon with it. I had to by a thicker chain as it kept turning over. The locket is worth the £14 on its own. My mum loved it as it looks vintage. Also it deffo looks like it's worth the £36

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 5 Jun 2013
This is an absolutely beautiful item. It's real silver with the stamp, just a heads up because i was worried about this when I ordered it. It's also far more delicate than the picture suggests, it comes packaged beautifully in an expensive looking gift box. I absolutely love it, it's by far the best one I could find on the internet and I spent days looking for one. It's different and very ornate, especially considering the price. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone, I couldn't be happier with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 22 Aug 2012
ordered this ladies locket for a friends birthday, read the other reviews so was hopeful that it was going to be a nice present, when it arrived and I saw it I was very impressed, it really is a lovely locket and the picture like others have commented on doesn't do it justice, very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant, 10 July 2012
My mom bought me this necklace as a present and I love it. It looks very fancy and of good quality. However I will by a longer chain for it because I guess it would look better with a longer chain.

Ornami Silver Ladies Filigree Oval Locket on 18-inch Curb Chain