5.0 out of 5 stars Quality.
Excellant value cowboy outfit. Hat is especially good quality, bought last christmas for my son who was then 2 years, still fits him now and he is nearly 3. He loves dressing up as an authentic cowboy.
Published on 21 May 2010 by Ms. J. Brook

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute outfit but not good quality
Published on 12 Feb. 2012 by Rachel Crete

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute outfit but not good quality, 12 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Henbrandt ltd New Toddlers Cowboy Boys Fancy Dress Costume Infants Party Outfit (Toy)
I bought this for my 2.5 year old, he seems happy with it & it looks cute on. Although it is a similar design to the picture the quality is nothing like potrayed. The hat is very flimsy & the material it is made of looks totally different from the picture. The trousers are very thin & the pattern is not as clear & is very light print. My little boy is an average size & he struggled to get the jacket on as it is quite small, it would definatly not fit a 4 year old & probably not most 3 year olds either!. We need this to wear once so are happy with it but would not recommend if wanted for regular use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality., 21 May 2010
Ms. J. Brook (Southampton UK.) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandma's delight, 10 Dec. 2010
I bought this for my 2 year old grandson as he is now into imaginative play and apparently it was his favourite gift.He is in UK and I am in Australia. Photos have been sent and he looks very cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeehaw!, 22 Oct. 2013
My little soon to be 3yr old loves his cowboy dress-up and this is fab value for money and ideal as you can put normal clothes on underneath and when he's had enough wearing it at the party or you need to go on somewhere else afterwards you don't have to take a full change of outfit with you. The clothing is good quality too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddlers Cowboy outfit, 7 Oct. 2010
Perfect little cowboy outfit for my toddler aged 2 and a half. Slightly tight over his tummy and hat little too big but overall it was what I needed for a fancy dress party.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cowboy Toddler, 12 Jan. 2010
We bought this for our son who is 2 and a half. He loves it. I know to be politically correct you shouldn't allow children to play with guns but we did when we were young and we turned out ok. I got some cheap guns to go with it and he loves the whole ensemble. He didn't take the waistcoat off (even for bed) for about a week! The chaps were a little on the tight side but everything else was just right.

4.0 out of 5 stars fancy dress outfit, 1 Sept. 2010
Stewart Hartopp (uk) - See all my reviews
THE ITEM REALLY WAS VERY GOOD QUALITY AND WAS DELIVERED QUICKLY ,MY GRANDSON LOOKED BRILL , THANK YOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for money!, 8 April 2013
It arrived next day! I thought it was good value for price paid £7.95. My nearly 2yr old boy didnt whinge when put on, Although the waist coat came off while he was running around (I need to attach to shirt with velcro for next time)
Hat fitted well and chaps went over his jeans perfectly (tied around his tiny waist twice!).
All in All i would recommend this product!! Everyone at party commented on where i had got such a lovely costume!

I agree that it is not proper material and will probably tear at some point, but at the price how can you really complain!!!
Some other fancy dress costumes cost a fortune and will wear and tear just the same as this one, Couldn't see the point in paying more!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 28 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my two year old son as I was really desperate to get a costume for his age. Unfortunately I have to agree fully with the poor reviews already provided for this item. The hat is nothing like a cowboy hat (the whole costume came flat packed and the hat looked as if someone had sat on it) and the whole outfit is poor quality - fabric is all plastic (even the scarf) and thin like paper. Unfortunately, I had not read the other poor reviews but would have been desperate to get a cowboy suit for him so might have bought it anyway. If I had known what I was getting, I would not have bothered to order it - not worth even the little money it costs and really nothing you would like to use with your children.

4.0 out of 5 stars absolutely love it, 27 Jun. 2012
My little boy absolutely loves this outfit he wanted to put it on the minute it arrived. Its a great size on my little boy, though he is only just two but it was good to find something that fits as most outfits are too big for him. I think the quality is just the same as any other toddlers fancy dress outfit I have seen and being at the price it is I think you get what you pay for, if you are after something of a lot better quality and thicker material then you have to pay that extra for it! Very fast delivery, chose regular delivery option but item still arrived in two days. A great little outfit that will do for my toddlers nursery dressing up day.

Cowboy Fancy Dress Toddler Costume Age 3