5.0 out of 5 stars What I was looking for
My shower was new 15 months ago and the expensive, glossy sealant I used at that time had already blackened in places and come unstuck. I decided that it was probably a job which was best re-done every year. I wanted to be able to re-seal the shower cubicle in the morning and use the shower in the early evening. After being frustrated by the number of identical products...
Published on 16 Dec 2011 by Colin Wright

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to
Not a lot to say really. It does the job. Seals well and price is good. I would recommend it.
Published 4 months ago by J. Molloy

5.0 out of 5 stars SEALANT, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Everbuild 500WH Bath and Sanitary Silicone Sealant 500 310 ml - White (DIY & Tools)
Arrived in good time exactly as described.I used it to reseal my shower cubicle.Have tried various different brands before but this seams to be the best

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy sealing, 30 July 2013
I have always dreaded resealing the bath but this was so easy and so cheap as well. My next door neighbour (a builder) tells me that this is a good product and I can only agree. It went on really easily - usually I cannot get a smooth finish and lack the strength to make a steady line, but with this I was able to produce a smooth, even line of sealant without any problem at all (last time I did this I was covered in sealant and needed plenty of cleaner to remove it all). I think the warm soapy water was a definite help - use it to dip your finger in before gently smoothing the sealant and also to clean. I am not afraid to seal anything from now on and I will certainly try their other products

4.0 out of 5 stars Silicone Sealant, 8 May 2013
Product seems very good. I didn't know I needed to buy the gun to use these products so I couldn't use much to give a full review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply, 26 July 2013
I bought 2 x tubes to do a bathroom refit, the product was easy to use and gave a nice uniform bead when applying. They were deliovered well packaged and promptly. Very pleased with how well it smoothed out. I bought a third tube from Wickes to finish the work, this was too thin and did not finish anywhere near as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars silicone sealant, 17 Jun 2013
I liked this product because it looked good on the sealed areas. it was easy to use. fast efficient service.

4.0 out of 5 stars bargin, 11 May 2013
does what it says in the tin...save at least 2 pound on shop price and is a good brand that u can reliy on one tube did my bath, sink,toliet, kitchen sink and sides goes longer than you think ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Far better than most silicone sealant's out there, 7 Oct 2014
This stuff works. Far better than most silicone sealant's out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug 2014
Excellent. Did everything I wanted it to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Sep 2014
brilliant for money,very flexible

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, 22 July 2014
C. Butt (Sydney) - See all my reviews
Good product, does the job.