4.0 out of 5 stars Bring out your hidden highlights!
Published on 15 April 2010 by BeautyCat

3.0 out of 5 stars Does make hair blonder but also damaging
Although I loved the natural looking blonde highlights sun in gave my mousy brown hair, it also left me with loads of split ends and left my hair in bad condition. If you do use sun in make sure you only use in moderation and condition your hair well.
Published 23 months ago by kea

4.0 out of 5 stars Bring out your hidden highlights!, 15 April 2010
This review is from: Sun In Spray In Lightener Super 150ml (Misc.)
I've been using La Bella Golden Sun Light'ning Gel and just thought I'd try something new. Sun-in spray is better as it lightens hair faster and is easier to apply. However, the spray has a higher concentration of hydrogen peroxide and is very harsh on the skin. I got quite a few little white marks on my scalp (burns, basically). Be careful not to get it on your face! Overall, I'm pleased with the lightening effect I've achieved after just one application. Bear in mind that my hair was already blonde and I wanted to make it just that little bit blonder. I don't think it will suit people with dark brown hair as it seems to bring out any red tones, however slight. Unless you want to have orangey-red hair, of course. I would suggest using very good hair masques and lots of treatments as hair will get dryer after using Sun-In. Also, check out reviews for this product on the internet as sooo many people hate it : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - fast and efficient delivery, 16 July 2012
This review is from: Sun In Spray In Lightener Super 150ml (Misc.)
It's a great product, I've got medium brown hair, with blonde natural highlights. I've always used SunIn to maintain the highlights, boost the blonde a bit, or even treat roots between visits to the hairstylist.

The product came is a perfect packing, and the delivery was super fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars yop.. it works even in brown/dark hair.., 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Sun In Spray In Lightener Super 150ml (Misc.)
OK. I'm writing this review three days after I start using the product. I have black/brown dark hair i used the product one/two times a day for the last three days... maybe because it's new to me. never used prodcuts of this kind. I can say now that my hair is somehow lighter with a very very beautiful brown colour. Loving this. Side effects: none. my hair is soft and thin like always. i dont like the smell, smeels like remedy or something.. but disappears after an hour or two. I'm going to stop using it by now , my hair is like I like! lol. I used a comb and put the product in it (like hair gel), on the wet hair. so the hair is uniformely brown.. only in the places i've passed the comb. ok.. i recommend the product.. it doesnt work with only one passage (for me at least.. i've dark hair)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product to highlight your hair without damaging it, 24 Feb 2010
This review is from: Sun In Spray In Lightener Super 150ml (Misc.)
I have used this product for many years and I am completely satisfied. Use for a gentle, gradual lightning on blond to light brown hair, without damaging your hair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does make hair blonder but also damaging, 7 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars does it work?, 8 April 2011
This review is from: Sun In Spray In Lightener Super 150ml (Misc.)
used this product for a long time then it left the shelves. Glad to be reacquainted via Amazon. Cheap and effective way of getting a sun bleached look, got rid of all the dark roots in just two applications and drying with a hairdryer. As long as I use conditioner doesnt really dry my hair out either (and this from someone with quite a long history of hair abuse!!)Not sure how it works on darker hair but I was a natural blonde in my youth and this really helps.

4.0 out of 5 stars worked, 1 Feb 2011
E. Revell "Mum of 2 daughters 2 & 1/2 & 7mo" (Burton on Trent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sun In Spray In Lightener Super 150ml (Misc.)
I have strawberry blonde hair, which is now darkening with age, so I use a semi perm at home dye ev 6-8 wks as the roots grow thru darker. I was due to re dye when we went on holiday to USA this Jan. So I bought this product again, used it years ago. I only used it on the roots & it's bought me at least a couple more weeks. I used it every few days. Last time I used it daily on holiday a few yrs ago & I ended up with an itchy scalp, I wonder if it burnt it slightly, being a dye, so just be careful.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Sun In Spray In Lightener Super 150ml (Misc.)
True story, I've been using sun in since 1994! Without it my hair is very dark brown, nearly black. I prefer the lighter shade of brown I get from Sun in. It's also the same colour I had when I was little.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not that strong., 21 July 2014
This review is from: Sun In Spray In Lightener Super 150ml (Misc.)
Starting from a dark to mid brown of level two (check http://www.hairfad.com/images/hair-color-levels.png) I found this could only get my hair to level four, but very gingery. This is probably best for hair that is already light, I could not get it to look anything like the picture. However it is hard to find hair lightener that is not in separate bottles and easy to use like this one is (remember to use heat with it). This definitely makes hair softer and resists damage by doing that, but I found even the strongest one too gentle, so this would be five stars if it was stronger.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is amazing I used this product like prob 5 times and ..., 11 May 2014
This review is from: Sun In Spray In Lightener Super 150ml (Misc.)
This is amazing I used this product like prob 5 times and my hair has changed from black to reddish brown it's such a beautiful unique colour. Allot of my friends and family noticed it in the second use. Make sure u go in the sun and see what colour ur hair changes to, then try the sun in because that's the colour it will change. My hair colour changes outside its golden brown and indoor it's sort of reddish which I love. I brought it quite expensive from here and there was a mess up with the order so I just brought it from Boots, ur local pharmacy may have it too! For cheaper!

Sun In Spray In Lightener Super 150ml