4.0 out of 5 stars A very special gift for fans, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: The X Files: I Want to Believe (Director's Cut) [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I really enjoyed I want to believe". Thanks to God I didn't listen what so called "critics" are saying and decided to see it myself. First of all, if you are fan of X-Files, and like all strong elements of that series, mystery, tension and relationship of Scully and Mulder, you will enjoy that movie. One of the "critics" said "I want to believe" will be disliked by the X-Files fans. For God's sake! This movie is made FOR fans. All those brilliant actors played almost for free to make budget of the movie as lowest as possible. They've put a lot of efforts to make sure we, fans, will like it. And I want to thank them for that. Great job! I really like it. And the very last scene, after end titles, that is what I call a very special gift for fans. Beautiful and touching scene (and don't even mention Gillian in that scene! Woof! she is aging so beautifully and looks stunning. She is gorgeous). I hope there will be 3rd movie. I really do. So if you enjoyed The X-Files series, you will enjoy "The X-Files: I want to believe". Go and watch it yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars fan of the series...and the x- file movies, 27 Feb 2013
all said and done this was a fitting finally to the franchise......wicked
hopeing the cover would have been the original poster...must 'nt grumble

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Story, 30 Jan 2013
Good stand alone story you can watch without having seen the series or previous movie. Billy Connolly plays a good part.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the wait, 14 Oct 2012
One of the better X Files productions, which should go down with X-Files fans who want to see what Mulder and Scully got up to after leaving the FBI. Even discounting the X Files factor. this is a competent psychological thriller and the casting of Billy Connolly is inspired. (for fans - Director Skinner makes an appearance)

5.0 out of 5 stars well glad it made a come back!!, 8 Dec 2013
I love the x files as it combines comedy , drama , the paranormal , UFOS`S , crime solving , mysteries , conspiracy theories ,and the FBI . The filming , the locations the characters , even scully are a pull for me . This film follows the events of season 9 `the truth` where Mulder is a fugitive and sulky is a doctor etc , and the FBI get their help to solve a x file missing persons case . The theme is great as its about not giving up which to me right now is important ! Great commentary by Chris Carter !!

4.0 out of 5 stars The X Files, 22 Oct 2013
This film had bad reviews from people I spoke to, but when I saw it at cinema I really liked it. Decided to buy it eventually, I enjoyed this film again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good X-Files Movie, 16 July 2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this film and, as always, the Blu-ray transfer was very good. Am an X-Files fan anyway. Much better than the first X-Files feature film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long live The X-Files!, 26 May 2013
Having almost finished watching the entire series for the fourth time now (without meaning to sound a little sad there!) I wanted a copy of the second movie on blu-ray to look forward to upon reaching the final episode. An excellent addition to The X-Files. I just hope Chris Carter and Fox pull their finger out and give us the long-awaited third movie soon. Otherwise we'll never know what happens on and after Dec. 21, 2012, when the alien invasion begins...

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as fight the future..., 13 Feb 2014
I always preferred the mythology episodes over the monster of the week episodes and this is also true of the motion pictures. It's entirely watchable, but there's no conspiracy, at least no alien conspiracy.