This is a must have product if you are an outdoorsy type of person as it has a high percentage of shea butter in it to soften dry skin and cuticles. The 150ml tube will last you for at least 6 months as you need to use so little of it. I use a blob about the size of a malteser or any other such named confection and it moisturises both of my hands thoroughly and leaves no greasy residue like so many creams do. Again like most of the shea butter range, there is no discernible smell just that of clean laundry which is pleasant and non invasive.

It may seem expensive for a handcream initially but as it lasts such a long time you would probably have gone through 3 or 4 inferior handcreams before the L'Occitane one is nearly finished. Thus you are saving yourself money and also doing your hands a lot of good as there are a lot of botanicals in this cream as well as the shea butter.

Very, very highly recommended.
VINE VOICEon 13 September 2013
Being of the blokey persuasion I'm not a connoisseur of hand creams, and have little to compare this with. However, I do suffer from dry skin and have two small patches of psoriasis on my hands, and have been advised to use a moisturising cream. A relative with a similar problem had this particular hand cream recommended by a dermatologist, so I thought I'd give it a try. I do like it. It makes the skin on my hands softer and less likely to crack. This feels good. It is absorbed into the skin in a short time, and does not leave it feeling greasy. I would have preferred something unscented, as the perfume isn't particularly manly, but this is a minor reservation. A bigger reservation is the price; I'm not convinced that such a high price is justified.
on 20 November 2010
This cream is like magic for my hands - if I use consistently my nails grow and any dry skin disappears. Postage on this was good value and I got it really quickly so great all round.
on 7 June 2013
I first used L'Occitane hand cream when I got it free with a magazine. As someone who constantly washes their hands I need to put moisture back. I've had creams that do nothing, some that sit on your hands and make them a greasy mess.

This soaks in immediately but feels like its actually worked.

Not cheap, but seems you get what you pay for in this case!
on 18 October 2013
This is my third time to buy L'Occitane hand cream, and feel so good. This hand cream is really perfect for winter, but not for summer.
on 11 October 2012
This is by far the best product on the market in my opinion as it is suitable for all ages and skin types
on 29 January 2013
The best hand cream there is and nothing else really needs to be said. I would recommend this to anyone.
on 9 December 2012
I have dry skin on my hands and often get nasty flaky patches. This cream leaves my hands lovely and soft. I use a reasonable amount each time but ive been using the tube since June and its only half gone. Well worth the money compared to the cheap high street versions. I also have a small tube in my bag for emergencynuse during the day. Love it.
on 10 February 2015
hits the spot, you get what you pay for, absorbs into the skin well and leaves the hands feeling soft and nourished especiallly with the winter weather we re currenly having, wil most certainly recommend this gem by L'Occitane, woth every penny try it and you wont use anything else
on 21 March 2010
This hand cream is excellent and I would recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It is very rich, has a pleasant scent, and works very well if you apply it before going to bed at night. The only reason why I do not give it 5 stars is that the price is quite high.