5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea
Published on 8 Sep 2010 by Maggie

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Idea!
Published on 21 Nov 2009 by Fireborn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Idea!, 21 Nov 2009
This review is from: DASH-MAT - Portable Dash Mount - Licensed by the Association of Chief Police Officers as an Official Police Security Initiative approval - UK Specification - Ideal for BlackBerry, iPods, iPhones and other Smart phone devices (Electronics)
This is actually a great product. I bought it to hold my iPhone. The matt stays firm on the dash and does not budge one bit when cornering hard. The only negative I have to say about it is that the materials used in the holder could be better, you really need to be careful with it. I have to say that the customer service I had on this product was outstanding. Overall I am very happy with this product and would definately give it a 4 or 5 star rating if the material in the phone holder was better. The matt itself is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 8 Sep 2010
Maggie (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is a super idea and seems to really work. I have tried a number of in-car holders for my Blackberry Curve but found it really difficult to get a good position as my sports windscreen is narrow and steeply curved and there was no good place to stick the "suction cup" and get the phone at the right angle. This takes the Blackberry perfectly and then just stays wherever you "plonk" it on the dash. Bonus is no permanent fixing, drilling or marks and can be moved to another car easily. Excellent so far!

4.0 out of 5 stars A great gadget for phones and sat navs, 3 Aug 2010
Not wishing to damage the dashboard of my car by a permanent fix and suffering from window suction pads not sucking for very long, the Dashmat is the safe and portable answer. Whoever designed it is a near genius in so much that it is such a simple design and almost totally effective. The "almost" bit refers to any of the widescreen sat nav devices not quite fitting. This calls for the removal of the thinner foam pads in the gripping jaws which just peel off and the sat nav fits! I guess a few of my friends will be receiving Dashmats as Christmas presents this year ..... let's hope there'll be a discount for bulk purchases!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Mobile Phone Holder, 11 Feb 2009
A. Worbey (UK) - See all my reviews
This product is excellent. Bought for my Blackberry Bold, wasn't sure if it would work OK with my Blackberry due to its width but this is ideal. Fit's easily whilst securing the phone safely.

Sticks to the dash like glue, ideal, fits really well. Even with a sloped dash it doesn't move.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dash Mat, 10 Dec 2010
Excellent, we bought two for each car and find them very useful, fits anywhere on the dash and between the two front seats. Turns our phones hand free when used on speakerphone. Fits any size phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super bit of kit!, 17 Feb 2010
G. Goodwin (UK) - See all my reviews
Use it in my car every day, very good product, does not move about on the dash at all! would be lost with out it now!

3.0 out of 5 stars SatNav holder, 3 Mar 2009
I have a SatNav MyGuide 4200. The clasp on the purchased item would not open wide enough to hold the size of my SatNav.
I resolved the problem by sawing off the clasps and affixing the provided MyGuide holder to the purchased item instead. Works a treat!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 14 April 2013
I used a windscreen suction device previously but it kept falling off! Found this item and it is quite good. It stays in place without a problem and fits my iphone perfectly. It has a tilt function which allows you to place your phone to your perfect position.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, but not perfect, 3 April 2012
Mike Thomas "Mike Thomas Eclectic" (Wirral, England) - See all my reviews
I have a Mini and the Dash-mat sits on the dashboard really well and it stays in place. During normal driving it has not moved even once. The holder keeps my iphone rock steady so no comlaints there either.

My only slight niggle is that the holder doesn't tip forward quite far enough for me to get a completely straight on view of the full screen, however, I suspect this might be different for different people in different cars.

I would recommend this for anyone who wants a holder that they can get out when they need it rather than every day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but has limitations, 27 July 2011
P. Ruddock (Manchester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This does exactly what it says and stays in place, but, as a 5'4" female the backward slant that it holds the phone in is no good for viewing the top of the screen in portrait mode when on the dashboard of a Fiesta. Ideally it needs a longer stalk for people like me so the iphone can sit totally vertically.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›