on 27 November 2009
they smell wonderful and come in such a cute package the only problem is they are a little to solid and you have to put them in a warm place for an hour before try to use them. the delivery was fast and you're told what's going on with your order to so that's great.
on 10 January 2013
I wanted an unusal gift for a couple of teenager who love lip gloss. so i was a bit disappointed in this item. smaller than it looks on the site. Therefore i feel is was a bit costly. My daugher says they are hard to spread, does not have the intense taste as other lipbalm - has the smell not the taste. would not buy again
on 12 November 2013
Thank you very much ,I was very pleased with the lip balm ,and it will make a nice Christmas gift
on 28 March 2014
I love this product so much that have bought it twice now. They are tasty, fun and last ages! A great little present but a little expensive. They're worth it though! The packaging is very slightly different to the picture but better. 4 stars from me!
on 27 December 2013
As described and well packaged. Split these up to give as part of a gift to my daughters friends and they loved them. Delivered speedily
on 23 September 2015
These are small but novel. Good gift which created some amusement. I personally didn't feel that they were entirely flavoured as described but my friend like them.
on 1 September 2013
Just what I wanted and fun to have around. It is deal for purpose and exactly as described. Arrived promptly and in perfect condition
on 18 June 2014
Tiny pots was expecting a little larger, and quite expensive for what it was, but my wife liked them and was delivered quickly.
on 26 December 2013
My niece loved it ! Absolutely great for a stocking filler gift. Next year I'll be searching Amazon for other similar items.
on 20 March 2013
bought these as a gift received very promptly and they look really nice i am very pleased with them, thankyou