4.0 out of 5 stars Postman Pat - The Remake!
Published on 23 Jan. 2009 by LongCarJourneyEntertainment!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD but no helicopter episodes.
Really wanted a postman pat DVD episode for my Sons but which had some helicopter episodes in it. I thought this was all helicopter episodes but it wasn't (not a fault of seller though). Episodes are great quality but without any helicopter episodes!
Published on 8 Jan. 2013 by M Shah

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Postman Pat - The Remake!, 23 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Postman Pat: Special Delivery Service - A Brand New Mission [DVD] (DVD)
I have to admit being a bit dubious about the new Postman Pat, but after watching the new series On CBeebies, my 3 year old son and 2 year old daughter are absolutely hooked! Neither of them was particularly interested in the original series, prefering Little Red Tractor and Lunar Jim, but for the past 3 weeks i've heard nothing else but Pat! I bought the DVD as it has extra features - A game, interactive tour and DVD Rom activities which my son has being enjoying as he gets to grips with my laptop!
The episodes are:
1. Crazy Robots
2. A Tepee
3. Fruit Bats
4. A Wind Machine
5. Charlie's Telescope
6. A Runaway Cow

Each episode lasts 15 mins which I feel is a nice length, and although it is a sign of the times that things are being moved more centrally, at least the Post Office in Greendale is still open!

A good buy for me and my 2, but traditionalists might not be as happy.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 May 2009
This is probably the best purchase I ever made, I have a 3 year old boy and 18 month girl and they both love it. If I need to get something done I can put it on and they just sit quietly and watch it together. I've tried many things but none seem to work as well as this. Worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Postman Pat Gone Special, 19 April 2009
Ms. N. Harkins (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 2 year old daughter who recently took a liking to pat, its good for the price, it has plenty of episodes on it and keeps her watching for ages i would recommend this dvd for kids between 2 - 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Postman Pat: SDS - A Brand New Mission (DVD), 13 Feb. 2009
Nicola Jones (Atherton, Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
Great DVD - my 2 young sons love the new Postman Pat: Special Delivery Service. Had seen a few episodes on CBeebies so bought this DVD as a stocking filler for Christmas 2008.
The DVD contains 6 episodes approx 15 minutes each.
My boys are currently 18 months and 3 years and both love watching this DVD. Would probably suit children (boys & girls) up to 5 or 6 years old

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the old Pat!, 30 Mar. 2009
H. White (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
My kids love this and I can't get it off of them. I have a 5 and 2 year old and they both love it especially my two year old. I keep hearing people moaning that Postman Pat has been updated but I have to say it can't stay the same forever. I think they have done a great job of updating it. The sets and characters all look the same they've just branched pat out a bit. I think it's fab and would recommend it to anyone. It's basically the same as the old pat but with a few new gadgets, no one moans when they do this to James Bond!!!! I'm just pleased that due to the current climate they haven't closed mrs Goggins post office!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Pat!!!, 10 Aug. 2009
I bought this for my 23 month old daughter as a treat for a long journey to Cornwall. She hasn't stopped watching it since! It is an absolutely brilliant DVD and she is totally captivated by it. Her favourite episode is the fruit bats and she has really developed more vocabulary since watching it. I was sceptical of the new design being an old Pat enthusiast myself but it is very true to the original and definitely worth the buy. BRILLIANT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely children's DVD, 14 April 2014
My 2 year old Granddaughter loves this DVD with 6 stories of Postman Pat delivering very unusual things in different ways with lots of problems on the way. Postman Pat always makes his delivery in time. The DVD has a run time of 1hour and 30 minutes in total and I thought this was good value for money. I would recommend this for any child of about 2yrs and above.

5.0 out of 5 stars Postman Pat SDS DVD, 11 Feb. 2009
Very good dvd keeps my son occupied for ages he loves all of the stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Postman Pat is number 1, 5 Mar. 2010
A. Summerfield (The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
Very good, each Postman Pat DVD is set up the same why with 6 episodes and a good menu with pictures so it's easy for my daughter to choose a story. The stories them selfs are fun and educational and the little details make it fun for an adult to watch too. I hope many more of these will be published!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Postman Pat Fans!, 12 July 2009
I purchased this for my son who is almost 2. He adores postman pat and loves this DVD! I'm sure if I let him, he would quite happily watch this all day! Six episodes and well worth the money! Can;t wait until they bring out another few Postman Pat SDS dvds as we know all the episodes by heart!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Postman Pat: Special Delivery Service - A Brand New Mission [DVD]
Postman Pat: Special Delivery Service - A Brand New Mission [DVD] by Postman Pat Special Delivery Service (DVD - 2009)