5.0 out of 5 stars Keep them occupied without electronics, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: Art Nouveau (Toy)
I bought this for my 13 year old daughter as a stocking-filler for Christmas. She is very arty, but like all teens, Facebook and her mobile phone have become very important to her and she seems to want to spend little time on much else. I'm really pleased that she seems to have enjoyed taking time out to work on colouring these pictures. The boards are of a good quality and thick enough not to bend or fall apart and the felt tip pens are double-ended with a thick & thin tip and are beautifully coloured. The images themselves are lovely - my daughter seems to think in the style of Klimt, but not having any knowledge in this area, I couldn't say for sure. I would say that the style of them is most definitely suited to girls. There is a step-by-step guide to colouring them in a certain way, recommended by the manufacturers and I think my daughter followed this to the letter at first, before becoming a little more experimental.
It's been really satisfying to see her sitting in bed choosing to colour, instead of texting her friends/checking Facebook before I turn the light off!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 7 Jan 2012
This review is from: Art Nouveau (Toy)
Bought for my creative daughter - kept her busy for hours. She loved the professional way her pictures looked when finished. A superb gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Art Nouveau, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Art Nouveau (Toy)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 10 year old niece who loved it. Attractive presentation. I would recommend this for an artistic child. The nature of the designs is probably more suited to a girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful activity, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Art Nouveau (Toy)
My nine year old grantdaughter has spent hours colouring in this picture and she is just so happy with the result.

Art Nouveau