5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me twice!!
TTC for 2 years and found these on internet so thought we would give them a go. After first month of using i fell pregnant.
Also bought them when we were trying to concieve for a second time and again fell pregnant straight away.
Excellent product
Published 15 months ago by nugget poppy

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working for everybody...
I used this product for the last 5 months and not pregnant yet :(... so this is not working for everybody - I was hopping to write a positive review after reading everybody elses, but not the case...
Published on 10 Jan 2011 by roxy

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me twice!!, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Pre-seed Vaginal Lubricant 40g Multi Use Tube 9 Applicatiors (Personal Care)
Excellent product

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for us!, 2 Nov 2013
So pleased we purchased this product. Had been trying for a baby with no luck so thought we'd give this a go...we conceived within the first months of use

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product!!, 16 Sep 2013
This is a fantastic product!! Really recommend it! We conceived our daughter using this. Advice: don't use to much internally,otherwise it's to slippy.

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked!, 14 April 2011
After trying for a baby for months & months, we bought this product.

The 2nd month of using it, we got a positive result!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Successful Product, 17 Sep 2009
I bought Pre-seed as it had been suggested as an aid to helping conceive. It was easy to use and I got pregnant the first month I used it so its great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 2 May 2013
I'm 44 and had been trying for a baby for 5 months. I had also been using the clear blue fertility monitor. I fell pregnant the second month after using pre seed. Definitely worth a try

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not the result I hoped for yet!, 29 Aug 2013
Quite a good product, but month 2 of using it and sadly it still hasn't worked any miracles for us though.

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked for us!, 12 Nov 2009
K. Byatt - See all my reviews
Fantastic product. Increased 'enjoyment' for us!! Used it for the first time and I'm now nearly 7 weeks pregnant at age 39!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Got pregnant the first time I used it, 7 Feb 2013
C. Hutchinson "Chaz" (UK) - See all my reviews
I used this along with the Egg Meets Sperm Plan (you can download it free) and ovulation predictor kits and got pregnant the first month I tried them all together!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 18 Jun 2013
So after nearly a year of ttc and 5 months of using preseed still no luck but a little goes a long way with this product and works well as simply just a lubricant!