5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy.
Very good work shoes. Very comfortable I'd highly recommend these if your on your feet for all your entire working day. Can't recommend these enough.
Published on 29 Aug 2010 by P. Barker

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor grip
These are dangerous on slippery surfaces such as wet tiles, I can't wear them at all for work which defeats the object. I have replaced them with a pair of Doc Martins and feel like I can stand up now.
Published 7 months ago by P.Mason

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 29 Aug 2010
P. Barker (Northants) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor grip, 16 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than other generic safety boots, 3 Jun 2009
This review is from: CAT Footwear Men's Moor SB Safety Trainers (Shoes)
These are very (I mean VERY) sturdy and good quality boots. Much better than the generic ones. Slightly lighter and ofcourse much comfortable and better looking. Though they do tend to retain some wierd smelliness even if you keep your feet clean and change socks everytime. They still emanate some sort of wierd smell. Anyways, overall good value and a happy 4 star for them :)

4.0 out of 5 stars royal mail, 23 Sep 2009
these are the standard issue royal mail shoes , i wear them and walk 5 miles each day and they are great

4.0 out of 5 stars All round good work boots, 9 Aug 2013
Very light and compfy, perfect for indoor work but possible a bit expensive for what else you can buy for a bit cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars CAT Black Safety Boot, 30 July 2013
Whilst I have only worn this shoe over a weekend it looks to be a great product. It has been comfortable to wear all day [12 hrs constantly standing on my feet] and appears to be very well made. I received a wide fitting, which is slightly loose for me, but it still has remained comfortable. At present I have no problems in recommending this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, 21 July 2013
If you want comfort as well as dam good wear and tear with a product that's lasts. This is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Practical Footwear, 19 July 2013
Husband is a farmer and loves them. Very light and comfortable from day one. Just like a normal trainer. 2nd pair will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Safety shoes, 22 Jun 2013
I have been trying many different types of safety shoes and the CATS ones are the most comfortable ones, I can wear them all day without my feet aching.
Best ones so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for more that just work, 1 Aug 2011
I was given my first pair of these by work. After wearing them for just a few weeks I was advised by my remedial therapist to get another pair to wear for normal day to day use as the air cushioned soles and the sturdiness of the upper part of these safety boot was better for my stance and walking than ordinary trainers that cost twice as much. Since then I have had fewer problems with my back. Yes you will get blisters if you are not careful with your shoes when you first wear them but you can with any type of footwear if you do not wear them correctly. As for complaints about a strange odour that is usually caused by poor foot hygene on the part of the wearer and there are plenty of de-odourisers on the market to help neutralise the smell from the shoes, You just need to wear socks that will catch the sweat on a long hot day and keep your feet clean before wearing any type of shoe.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›