Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£12.89+ £1.26 shipping

on 2 October 2009
Why this band are not bigger is a big surprise infact in a way I'm kind of glad they didn't make a huge commercial / chart impact (despite being on a major label) as I think that would of effected the music style in some way or another.

This band was a bit of a bolt from the blue for me as I'd heard the name flying around the internet for a little bit but usally when something is being spouted about online it doesn't usually grab me when I actually decide to take the plunge and listen to the artist.

However with this band it was different I was hooked from the first listen of the song Don't Stop which uses an amazing mix of synths and that impacting bass that booms at you (single version). I then decided to buy the album for a friend and actually hadn't heard any more tracks so asked if I could borrow it and wow I was amazed that nearly all of the songs (apart from a couple of dwindling tracks towards the end) had captured the mood of each song perfectly everything seems quite bitter / angsty but it's great and done with an electro / rock / punk-ish thud.

If you haven't heard this album yet it's well worth a try because this seems to be a style no one has done quite as well as these guys.
on 19 April 2009
I'd heard a couple of their tunes on MTV2, so decided to buy the albumn. It's pretty good really, if you like nine inch nails type music. However, it's not as dark as nine inch nails, and there are not enough heavier tunes to balance all the slow/love song type tunes. Overall a good first albumn, but i'm expecting a bit more from them next time.
on 27 October 2014