Format: DVD|Change

on 18 December 2012
I bought this after listening to the story being read whilst on placement at a school in Y3.
Enjoyed the story so much I looked on Amazon for the dvd, which I bought and watched in the Christmas season with my own children.
on 9 September 2013
The pace is a little slow and the overall atmosphere is a bit subdued. It's a theme that's been done elsewhere but the actors manage to salvage a rather pedestrian script.
on 19 December 2014
This rating is from my 8 year old son who loved it. Great story, good bit of history, some good music and a good message. Plus that nice Christmassy feel to it too.
on 17 December 2015
Disappointing. I didn't much care for this but don't take my word for it. Have a look for yourself and it might be just the film for you.
on 6 November 2013
This is a film to settle the children down after a noisy time on Christmas Day. It is quite emotional, but appropriate for the Season.
on 20 January 2013
I bought this for a friend who likes Christmas feel good movies, she was very pleased with it. I would definitely recommend to others
on 21 December 2012
i had been looking for this film but couldnt find it so thanks to you i now have them in my collection so thankyou very much
on 22 May 2013
Superb item, i would recommend this item, I love this item which i purchased, i would consider this item without a doubt
on 16 September 2013
This, like the book, is a lovely, heart-warming Christmas story on DVD. A lovely present. Something you want to keep.
on 16 December 2014
Lovely family movie - nice and slow. Best to get a hot chocolate, chill out and forget about the Christmas hectic!