5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and elegant
This is a really elegant and understated piece of jewellery. The pendant is approx. 1" long and 0.5" across (at it's widest point), is slightly asymetrical and has a simple, contemporary look.
Published on 5 Jun 2009 by Gruffalo Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, not great
The necklace and pendant are nice but smaller than I had envisaged. I'm a little disappointed but for the price it's not bad at all.
Published on 15 Aug 2009 by A. Molyneux

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and elegant, 5 Jun 2009
This review is from: Sterling Silver Teardrop Pendant on Snake Chain Necklace 41cm + 5cm extender (Jewellery)
I bought this for myself and am really pleased with it. It looks like it cost far more and (after 1 day of wearing it) I have already received 3 compliments about how beautiful it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars tear drop pendant/snake chain, 28 Jan 2009
Mrs. A. Jones - See all my reviews
I bought this for myself for Christmas as I wanted an every day piece of jewellery,I'm really very pleased with it. People compliment me on it all the time. It looks much more expensive than it is and feels lovely to touch, I wish there were some matching earrings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Necklace, 5 Dec 2008
The necklace is lovely, very pretty and looks much more expensive than its picture and the actual price!!! The presentation box it has arrived in is ideal, as I have bought the necklace as a gift for someone. I would definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Tear Drop Pendant., 8 Feb 2009
It's a lovely piece of jewellery!!
A must have !!
Bought for my mum not knowing if she would like it and she LOVED it !! She hasn't taken it off once since !!
Brill buy. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really please with pendant, 21 April 2009
Ms. C. Beynon "kate, northants" (northamptonshire, england) - See all my reviews
I was really pleased with this pendant. It looks a lot better in real life and I have worn it since I bought it. Would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised!, 14 Nov 2008
K. Armstrong (Inverness, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This necklace is much nicer than the picture....I took a risk because I didnt know how big the pendant would be but it is not too small and not too big. The box it comes in is really nice and it looks very expensive, what a bargin!

5.0 out of 5 stars No tears pendant, 19 Dec 2009
Very good value for money. Looks more expensive than it is and nicely packed in a box. Ideal present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 1 May 2009
G. Hancock - See all my reviews
This was great value but didn't look cheap. I gave it as a present for a teenager and it was well received. Contemporary and stylish. No reservations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 24 April 2009
Gloria "GJN" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
When i opened the box I was not to sure if i liked it or not, when I put it on i was delighted, It looks great and very expensive - good quality and as other people have remarked a nice size - yes buy this one full marks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chain could do with being longer, 18 Mar 2011
Beautiful pendant, I gets lots of comments when wearing it and evrybody loves it. The only slight drawback is the chain could do with being a couple of inches longer, though probably not a problem if you've got a slender neck. Overall fantastic value for money.