on 1 February 2009
The bells were smaller and lighter than expected but we had fun learning the songs/rhymes. I would have liked to have had more than 3 choices of songs/rhymes on the enclosed sheet.
on 24 February 2009
I have been disappointed with these bells and would like to recommend that their size is displayed in the product information. They are tiny, more like something that would come out of a Christmas cracker. One has broken already. Because they are so small they are hard for the children to shake and the sound that comes out is quite quiet and therefore, in my opinion, less fun. The idea is great, the accompanying sheet is helpful and easy to follow, but could include more songs.
Next time I would splash out and go for bigger bells.
on 10 October 2015
I have seen the larger size bell and that is what I was expecting when I ordered this. On the box it clearly says mini rainbow music bells. Nothing on this description says mini. This product was bought for my nephews upcoming birthday and I and disappointed with the product that has arrived. I would suggest the seller updated the information as this product is not what it appears. I wouldn't recommend this product.
review image
on 22 March 2011
Wasn't happy with the bells as they are now starting to fall apart after having them for one month and they are very small
on 18 November 2013
Ding Ding Dong, Ding da ding ding dong dong (Dr Dre)

YES, this is brilliant, a full octave, no bells sound out, they are a perfect note each and every time, The score that comes with is superb and knowing you have ONE octave means you can Google search other such songs. It would be good if you could expand, get sharps and flats and more gongs. Still a pleasure to play with.
Packaged well, but did take a while to come through.
on 20 February 2011
Great fun but of limited value because our set has an out of tune 7th note. Bought for use, supervised, with my 9 month old, who thought a set from Christmas crackers at a friend's were great. If you do order some, my advice is to send them back for a replacement set if they are out of tune. I should have done that.
on 12 December 2013
I bought these for a Brownie activity a few weeks ago and have used them several times since then with both adults and children to great effect.

The bells are well-made, fun and colourful; the colour-coded 'song sheets' are great too, I just wish there were more songs around for them - I've searched online and can't find anything useful.

A decent price for a good product; arrived quickly, well packed - I'm very happy!
on 30 December 2013
I thought the HandBells were amazing, we had fun using them. Two Christmas jingles and six nursery rhymes were for the children and we had lovely time.
on 4 October 2010
Whilst these bells are fun they are nowhere near in tune with each other and number 7 is almost an entire semi tone flat. Definately not for musicians or music educators but amusing if tunefulness is not an issue. It bother me a lot so I used them three tunes and resigned them to the cupboard with a scream of frustration.
on 10 December 2014
The bells arrived and looked good in the packaging although much smaller than I expected. I took them out of the box to test them. In at least 3 of the bells, the dangly plastic ball that rings the bell fell off. They perhaps could be glued back on but I think I will just get my money back instead. Very disappointed :-(