5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!
Bought this for my Grandson direct from the manufacturer, and I recommend it highly. It's faster that expected and
Published 10 months ago by CookieGirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price
Bought this for my son for Xmas and he loves it. I was pleased that batteries were already charged when he opened it on Xmas morning. The biggest grumble I have with it is that the battery pack extremely awkward to get into and out of the battery compartment and you need to take the battery pack out every time it needs charging. I'm convinced that very soon the cover is...
Published 8 months ago by Citizen Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Remote Control Quad Bike - Speed Demon - Includes Rechargeable Battery Pack (Toy)
I like the way the rider man leans from side to side depending on which way you turn him. Seems very durable as my grandson does not have the best driving skills! Most toys at this price you have to buy batteries for so was nice that this includes a rechargeable battery pack. 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 3 Nov 2013
I got this for my 5 year old and he absolutely loves it. He got it on Friday and has played with it for most of the weekend. He particularly likes the way the driver leans as you turn and how it can drive objects. Fortunately the battery life is excellent so we can use it for a long time between charges.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boys and their toys, 12 Dec 2013
I bought this for my 37 year old friend who was eyeing up the remote control stunt trunk i had bought my nephew. I went for this one as it is rechargeable which will save on batteries. I am sure christmas day will amuse this adult child and give the dog and cats something to chase or be chased by!?

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote Control Quad Bike, 8 May 2014
This was a Birthday present to my 5 year old Grandson. I bought two of them so his 3 year old brother could race with him.... well sort off.!!
They loved them and were easy to control and having a rechargeable battery was icing on the cake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 31 May 2014
Mrs. Violet P. Rosike (Paisley, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Arrived quickly. Looks like he'll have lots of fun with this. Great that it is rechargeable. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 11 May 2014
Bought for my 5 year old grandson so was unsure of the length of life it would have seems ok it has been given a rough ride but has survived up to now

5.0 out of 5 stars remote cotrol quad bike, 28 Feb 2014
our grandson was 7yrs old last wenesdat and he really loves this in fact all the family have been playing with it

4.0 out of 5 stars No more replacement batteries!!!!, 1 Feb 2014
Bought this for my son who wanted a quad bike for Christmas.
Like most remote controlled toys, they use so many batteries and after a while you just stop replacing them, but when I saw this and read it had rechargeable batteries, I just had to get it!
Great value and my son loves it. The battery lasts much longer than stated, which is great. Charges quick too.
Although the rider broke off & had to be stuck back on after a few days of using it.....but I think that was more down to my son's bad driving than anything else!!
Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little toy, 29 Jan 2014
Bought as a Christmas present it seemed to be excellent value, but very quickly a piece of the suspension dropped out, it is back in place, but who knows how long it will stay there, good value toy though

4.0 out of 5 stars Remote Quad Bike, 28 Jan 2014
My little one loves it, second one ordered, first never arrived but I was refunded by Amazon. Fair enough price for this remote vehicle. Glad I ordered a second one for my grandchild, he has had great enjoyment out of it and the rider adds that special bit of fun as he moves with the direction of the bike. Easy to use remote control and added benefit is the rechargeable battery. Decent construction, not at all flimsy and has already withstood a couple of hard collisions with furniture!

Would recommend if you want to get something a bit different. My son (27 year old) has asked for one for his birthday - he played with the quad on Christmas morning too!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›