5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of Entertainment!, 12 Nov. 2008
This review is from: High School Musical: Interactive DVD (DVD)
Bought this game for my kids and it has kept them entertained for hours on end. Usually they get bored after playing a game once or twice, but this one has kept their interest. Having bought some other DVD games in the past, this is the best I've seen.
I recommend this for anyone looking for a birthday present or
Christmas gift for young ones who are fans of High School Musical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Babysitting made easy!, 24 Nov. 2008
This review is from: High School Musical: Interactive DVD (DVD)
I was babysitting some really rowdy kids and their mum had bought them this dvd game. They were having loads of fun and it kept them occupied all evening! It had so many different games that I even joined in! The games all have different styles too - it's not just about singing and dancing - you can shoot hoops like a Wildcat, play memory games and even test your knowledge of your best friend. I've now bought a copy for my little sister for Christmas - she's a huge fan of Zac Efron!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GIFT!, 11 Nov. 2008
Ms. Ls Baker (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
GREAT GIFT!

I just gave this game to my daughter for her birthday at the weekend. This was by far her favourite present. Not only did she play it non-stop, but she had me playing it too. I actually found it to be quite fun! Even my son joined in. We learnt songs from the third movie and sang along to them on the DVD. I found that I didn't even need to know all that much about the High School Musical movies to enjoy playing along. The best thing is that there are so many games to play, that my daughter will be able to play it over and over again without getting bored. We have bought other DVD games in the past, and in our opinion this is by far the best one we have played. Two thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars If they loved HSM 3 this is the perfect gift!, 12 Nov. 2008
This review is from: High School Musical: Interactive DVD (DVD)
When I saw the title `Sing, Dance, Act, Play' I bought this for my 8 year-old niece who is the BIGGEST show off and a die hard HSM fan. She was so excited to find the Sing Along versions of the new songs in this DVD Game - I was a total hero! The dance lesson feature is genius, it teaches you how to do some really cool routines and you can pick your level (beginner, intermediate and advanced) so it's really easy to use. Lots of clips and trivia as well - I think there's over ten different games on here so really great value for money. Oh, and it looks amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo much fun!, 18 Nov. 2008
Caroline Smith (Leeds) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High School Musical: Interactive DVD (DVD)
I bought this new DVD game for my 2 nieces who are both huge High School Musical fans. They've already been to see the new movie, and this felt like an ideal gift to buy them. They LOVED all of the fun activities and I even got to join in and play some of the games with them. We thought the Party Play section was really clever...especially the Drama Class. It is definitely a game we can play again and again. So much fun for everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars High School Musical DVD Game, 1 Feb. 2009
This review is from: High School Musical: Interactive DVD (DVD)
This game is fantastic! You can play with as many people as you like, and it's perfect for parties. There are dancing, singing and trivia games, AND songs from their newest movie, High School Musical 3: Senoir year.
Buy it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sing Along Section on the HSM DVD Game - Fabulous!, 11 Nov. 2008
Length:: 0:27 Mins

Great value for money, includes all that good stuff from all 3 movies. Play Charades, Karaoke, learn the dance routines, play quizzes and picture puzzles, friendship games, and even an interactive basketball game. I bought the game last year and loved it but this one is miles better!Hannah Montana - DVD Game [Interactive DVD] [2008]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: High School Musical: Interactive DVD (DVD)
Bought for an 8 year old niece and it did the trick.
My, my how Miley Cyrus has changed, she's a proper grown up now :-)

High School Musical: Interactive DVD