5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding bells!
An amazing ring for this price. Words could not describe the effect of giving this ring to my loved one.
Great quality and a beautiful crafted diamond. Would highly recommend
Published on 12 Sep 2011 by steve

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy This Ring!
I work for a high street jewellers and I did think this offer was too good to be true and my thoughts exactly!

The colour and clarity is most definitely not as indicated. The size of the diamond is smaller than my 0.33ct ring and 0.33ct diamond pendant both of which are round brilliant cut.

I was advised by Vashi's customer service that their...
Published 5 months ago by Julie Liu

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding bells!, 12 Sep 2011
Great quality and a beautiful crafted diamond. Would highly recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy This Ring!, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: 0.43 Carat H/VS2 Round Certified Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring in 18ct Solid White Gold (Jewellery)

I was advised by Vashi's customer service that their guidelines in certifying diamonds was the same guidelines as GIA. I firmly believe this is to be untrue. I have lost confidence in purchasing from VD!

4.0 out of 5 stars engagement ring, 21 Feb 2011
I had my doubts about ordering an engagement ring on the internet. After reading other reviews I decided to take the risk. I can say for all those people with the same worries, Diamond Manufacturers were everything good that they and the reviews said about them. from the very prompt delivery to the after sale service I cannot fault them. I hope this review helps others in my position good luck!.