5.0 out of 5 stars Everything and more....
I've only had this camera for two days - but i would highly recommend it!!
I own many cameras, both moving image and still - all of which are of professional standard (I am an artist by trade) I've bought this purely for the high speed video mode - which at this price nothing else can touch...
Only down side is that as a mac user I haven't been able to access...
Published on 12 April 2009 by A. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars camera might have been really good buy but it was not
I bought this as a present for my girlfriend, checked it out and was initially very happy with it. Only about half year after we went for holiday we discovered that was sth wrong with electronics. You can put brand new batteries and after couple pics you can't switch camera on again. I tried to resolve the issue but got answer that was too late of course. very...
Published 16 months ago by Iain Scottish

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything and more...., 12 April 2009
This review is from: Casio Exilim FH20 Digital Camera - Black (9.1MP, 20x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD (Electronics)
I've only had this camera for two days - but i would highly recommend it!!
Only down side is that as a mac user I haven't been able to access the full manual yet... as the CD (and any software) is PC only - however, i am finding the use quite intuitive, and so far have shot a lot of video at varying speeds and am very happy at the quality when edited and then viewed back...
There are better 'stills' cameras, and there are better HD video cameras - but nothing is as good at being a hybrid, and nothing else can compete with these frame rates...
So, if the speed is what you need - get this camera!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun., 11 Mar. 2009
R. Stapleton - See all my reviews
The high-speedness was the main selling point for me. The resolution it captures in this mode is quite small, especially when going for 1000fps. Despite the low resolution, the detail captured is incredible.

This model, on this page, is the Casio Exilim EX-FH20. There is no difference between the EX-FH20 and the FH20, because they are both the exact same camera.

The only downside, in my opinion, is that the camera requires 4x AA batteries, and doesn't include a recharger, or even rechargable batteries. I recommend buying some NiMH 2500MAH batteries + a charger.

On-board memory is TERRIBLE (allows you to store a whopping ONE image at highest detail). So I also recommend buying a large memory card with it.
One minus point for not including a case for the camera.

To finish, the final product is extremely solid and well designed... simple menu's and buttons allow for easy use.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a camera!, 24 Nov. 2008
Wow, what a camera!
One day all camera's will be like this?
Went to a family birthday party, took shots of the family - I'm used to getting someone blinking and ruining most of my shots, but I set the camera to take 5 shots over 90 seconds, I'm getting two usable shots every time I press the shutter.

You really have to spend a couple of evenings going through the manual with the camera to get to know this thing, it does so much that other camera's don't. The up side of doing this is, now I have most of the settings set up ready for the way I know I'm going to need it.
For instance, I like the idea of shooting good quality video and being able to switch to slow mo and then back again. So I've set the camera so when I switch into video mode, that's what I get.
OK, if I want Hi Def video, I'll have to alter a couple of things, but this is the mode that I know I'll use most often.

No hot shoe is a bit of a downer, but I'll probably look into auto trigger flash units to sort that one.

AJ

5.0 out of 5 stars High Speed for Little Money, 22 April 2010
J. Sharp (London) - See all my reviews
If you are looking for a low cost, high speed video camera, then look no further. The high speed mode in good light conditions on this camera is unbelievable. I wanted something that could capture golf swings and play them back without leaving the range. This camera exceeds my expectations, the capture speed is easily fast enough to capture a swing and the screen is clear enough to play it back in all its detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent All rounder, 22 Aug. 2010
Mr. B. EVANS (uk) - See all my reviews
Casio Exilim FH20 Digital Camera - Black (9.1MP, 20x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD

This camera is amazing.It has an excellent zoom and even at full zoom the photo's come out totally blur free,The 40frames per second feature is probably my favourite feature as you can get the exact frame that you want and get photo's that other camera's would have missed you can also speed it up to have 5-40 frames per second which is very good for nature photography.I used rechargeable batteries which lasted for ages even when the red low battery light came on.Very good quality hd movies and generally a very good all round camera

4.0 out of 5 stars digi camera, 23 Jun. 2013
Jjdrew "jackie Drew" (Portugal) - See all my reviews
This is a good camera,excellent pics and the zoom is fantastic.I haven't had time to explore the camera's full potential yet,but I like what I have been able to achieve so far.
The only set back has been that I bought the camera second hand and the review stated that it had its cables.When it arrived it had a cable with it that had nothing to do with the camera,I shall now have to try and locate the cable that connects the camera to the computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Camera, 4 Nov. 2010
M. C. Bolton (UK) - See all my reviews
This really is a fantastic camera - and excellent value for money. I purchased a 16Gb memory card, a set of 2450 Energiser rechargeables and a case (extra £40)and now have a very good piece of equipment. The manual settings make it so flexible and the high speed mode means you can get the perfect shot of children/sport/wildlife. Haven't got into the video mode yet, but no doubt that will generate even more joy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Golfers Dream, 13 Nov. 2009
P. A. Goodwin (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a must have camera for all golfers who have lesson, practice hard.
With it's high speed video section you can slow the swing down frame by frame like you would see on sky golf.
Go to the practise ground at a pro tournement this is the camera they use.
A truly amazing camera 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing camera, 19 Aug. 2010
The camera is soooo easy to use. Turn the dial and click for single shot or high speed video to play back in slow motion. Zoom right out to 20x even on high speed. I caught dolphins in the wake of a ferry and was able to identify them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Camera, 16 Jan. 2014
I brought this camera as a present and they were really pleased with it. Really nice product, takes really good images and high quality videos.