4.0 out of 5 stars A good, solid purchase....
I purchased these seats for our second car. We have the Maxi-Cosi Rodi XRs in our main car. Whilst the XRs are much better because they recline, for the price we paid on Amazon these seats are a good, solid buy and I would purchase again.
Published on 31 Mar. 2010 by Ms. L. Edgcumbe

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy and cheap feel to it
I did a lot of homework on this second stage seat to make sure I got the right one. I found this item was flimsy and just too lightweight and in my opinion not as safe as others on the market. I returned it for a full refund and went for a Diono model
Published 1 month ago by Tracey B.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good, solid purchase...., 31 Mar. 2010
Ms. L. Edgcumbe (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi Rodi SPS Group 2/3 Highback Booster Car Seat (Stone) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 7 Dec. 2010
This seat offers great value for money. It has an adjustable headrest, which offers the kind of protection I was looking for, and it fits beautifully into the leather seats of my old style Scenic. My little girl finds it very comfortable. My only criticism is that the assembly wasn't as straightforward as the instructions suggested. The back rest needed a lot of force to fit into the base.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maxi-cosi Rodi SPS - Great purchase, 29 Sept. 2011
We have 2 of these car seats, its so easy to install, has adjustable height and slim fitting. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great second seat!, 14 Mar. 2013
We bought this seat for grandmas car to save hassle of swapping seats over all the time!
Got this on sale n was an excellent price to pay for a good quality seat, gives piece of mind knowing their in one if the best
We have the rodi air protect as daughters main seat and I must admit I prefer that to this seat as more features and better safety reviews but only slightly
Like u said as a second seat it's brill but I would still pay the extra difference and get the air protect every time for her main seat!
Love maxi cosi, used their seats from daughters birth and never had any problems or grumbles with them

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat, 16 Jan. 2014
Great seat for growing kids, belt fits comfortably across childs chest when inserted through the red loops. Head supports are great, our little one has fallen asleep many times in this chair and the head supports stop their head flipping side to side when going around corners. Chair is so easy to install and take out... overall brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this seat, 27 April 2013
Very comfortable for our dayghter and a very well priced item. This is all you need. Very light and easy to install.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good seat, 12 Dec. 2010
Matthew Heywood (UK) - See all my reviews
This seat is light enough to transfer between cars, and comfy enough for the child.
If you have leather seats, it's well worth getting a mat to go under it or it can slide around and leave ridges in the upholstery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good seat, 20 Jun. 2012
I wanted good quality at a good price, having used maxi-cosi for group 1 seat was quite happy sticking with the brand. This seat was really simple to set up and use, it is light enough to transfer easily between cars and has enough safety features for my liking. Good level of comfort too - no complaints from son even after very long journeys

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy seat, 10 Aug. 2014
Quite good seat, but is held in place by a regular seat belt. The back can be removed to become a booster seat for an older child. I feel it would benefit in having a removable five point safety harness for the tall toddler who has outgrown his child seat. The cushioned padding and the arm rests are great and look comfy.

4.0 out of 5 stars washes up brilliantly and is easy to fit together, 8 Aug. 2014
Bought same for my daughter 3 years ago, wears well, washes up brilliantly and is easy to fit together.
The recline option I have never fathomed and it also seems to make the seat belts in my car stick if threaded through the red belt holders by the head rest- however a little tuck here and there sorts it out.