5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money
Published on 7 Dec 2010 by Robbo

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended
Pros
This seat looks fine and upper part can be removed, so it becomes a booster seat

Cons
1. Ease of use: Seat belt can not easily secure in place becasue the seat is too wide (in 2 different types of "normal" cars)
2. Safety concern: When kid leans forward and then back, the seat belt remains extended. I thought this was my car's...
Published 13 months ago by kartambis

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 7 Dec 2010
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi Rodi SPS Group 2/3 Car Seat (Stone) (Baby Product)
This seat offers great value for money. It has an adjustable headrest, which offers the kind of protection I was looking for, and it fits beautifully into the leather seats of my old style Scenic. My little girl finds it very comfortable. My only criticism is that the assembly wasn't as straightforward as the instructions suggested. The back rest needed a lot of force to fit into the base.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good, solid purchase...., 31 Mar 2010
Ms. L. Edgcumbe (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased these seats for our second car. We have the Maxi-Cosi Rodi XRs in our main car. Whilst the XRs are much better because they recline, for the price we paid on Amazon these seats are a good, solid buy and I would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maxi-cosi Rodi SPS - Great purchase, 29 Sep 2011
We have 2 of these car seats, its so easy to install, has adjustable height and slim fitting. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this seat, 27 April 2013
Very comfortable for our dayghter and a very well priced item. This is all you need. Very light and easy to install.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this car seat, 8 July 2014
I really like this car seat. The one thing I was worried about was my little boys head being supported when he fell asleep but there has been no problems at all. It fully supports his head.
He loves it and is now a 'big-boy' as he is out of his child seat. Easy to install and easy to use! One happy little boy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good seat, 12 Dec 2010
Matthew Heywood (UK) - See all my reviews
This seat is light enough to transfer between cars, and comfy enough for the child.
If you have leather seats, it's well worth getting a mat to go under it or it can slide around and leave ridges in the upholstery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy seat, 10 Aug 2014
Quite good seat, but is held in place by a regular seat belt. The back can be removed to become a booster seat for an older child. I feel it would benefit in having a removable five point safety harness for the tall toddler who has outgrown his child seat. The cushioned padding and the arm rests are great and look comfy.

4.0 out of 5 stars washes up brilliantly and is easy to fit together, 8 Aug 2014
Bought same for my daughter 3 years ago, wears well, washes up brilliantly and is easy to fit together.
The recline option I have never fathomed and it also seems to make the seat belts in my car stick if threaded through the red belt holders by the head rest- however a little tuck here and there sorts it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, good quality for small child, 5 July 2014
My 4 year old, a small16 kg, needed to move up from car seat group 1. Compared to his older sibling's Graco it comes up smaller and more compact, which for us is ideal since he is small and skinny. Would not suit a bigger much older child. Perfect for us though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy fit car seat, 22 Mar 2014
I purchased two of these and am very happy, very easy to fit using car seat belts and light to carry.

Maxi-Cosi Rodi SPS Group 2/3 Car Seat (Stone)